Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

June 17, 2024, 12:26:57 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 138
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 128
Total: 128
128 Guests, 0 Users

Speak your mind: Yap, yap!

Started by Morgeth, June 02, 2009, 12:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lars

So, I tried the SWTOR beta yesterday at Crude's place.

Left me feeling very "meh". I got to almost level 5 and I had 0 drive to keep playing. I found it more fun watching him try out my Skyward Sword than keep playing the game.
The early levels fully lacked a "wow, this feels AWESOME!" feeling of the gameplay.
It was just WoW with a bit better story and less polished gameplay. Really sad, since while I wasn't intrested in the game I hoped it would still be a quite good game.

As it is it's a game that has tons of aestetics and game mechanics that clash with each other. I r sadface.
Muzjhath got Iced by Sadok, after Marogg got Stabbed.

-The orc formerly known as Muzjhath formerly known as Marogg

Kozgugore

I didn't find it to be too bad. Basically felt just like any other Bioware RPG, only with other players running around. As soon as I got through the starting area and arrived in the first major station though, I found myself longing back to Skyrim instead.
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Grekthar

So 4.3 hits us this week! (we think)
Everyone got ur transmog sets sorted and ready to go? Everyone ready to blast deathwing with Raid Finder? (with LFD experience and normal pugs I can see that being fun  >:( )
Darkmoon Faire with its lols and dungeon set gears for transmog purposes

I feel like I'm the only sane one in this Tribe. And I have four elementals living in my skull!

Mazguul

Hmmmm... I shall attempt SWtOR regardless, someone told me about bioware romances and I want to see if it's true before playing though. No point playing a bioware game without them!

As for patch 4.3, I'm NOT looking forward to the dungeons/raids! Why anyone would do PvE is beyond me for all my experiences have been dire - except for our old raid nights, they're fun! =)

And of course I have my transmog stuff sorted! =D Though when I see others with the red dungeon shammy gear I'll have to change everything again! Must not be the same as anyone else! =P Silly 'pride' ;)

Have to admit, Void Storage will be nice! =D I wonder if I'll be able to get away with RPing my ethereal.... =O
There be more than four elements, there be five! Folk always ferget the element o' SURPRISE!!!

Grogok

I dont have my transmog stuff sorted :( still need an axe and a shield for it, and i don't know for how long i'll use the gear i have now :(

Mazguul

Where do the axe and shield come from, Orok? Perhaps we can help! =)

Would a thread about it help? Like a 'what do peeps need for transmog' page so they can get help if needed? There must be others who are struggling to get their stuff!
There be more than four elements, there be five! Folk always ferget the element o' SURPRISE!!!

Grogok

The axe is hellscream cleaver that come from ToC25 and the shield drops from Ilidan in black temple.

Morgeth

Another exam week. But it's my last one ever. *crawls up and dies*
I want to be just like you. I figure all I need, is a lobotomy and some tights.

Lars

*puts on cheerleader uniform, showing of generous amounts of chest and leg hair. Grabs pompoms*
Go morgy! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU CAN DO IT!

*coughs* A-hem.

Grekthar

Aaaaarrghhh!! Purge it! Cleanse the taint!! *pulls out a flamethrower from tank* BURRRRN!!!!

I feel like I'm the only sane one in this Tribe. And I have four elementals living in my skull!

Regorn

That made me die a second death
...it was far more painfull then my physical one...
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Lars

Where's people who support cheerleading when you need them, huh!?

Mazguul

<.<   >.>

YAY FOR CHEERLEADING!!! WOOOOOO!!! =D *throws underwear at the display*

And gratz, Morgeth for surviving thus far! =)

Also, please excuse my sporadic absences. British Telecom, my wonderful net suppliers, have decided to defecate upon me from a great hight and I am in the process of getting very cross. Hopefully the situation shall be resolved soon. I am also sulking, and thus hiding, due to detesting Christmas.

I will return in full force as soon as I am able.... poor unfortunate souls ;)

Grogok

First of EWWWWWWWWW Marogg o.o
second good luck Morgy, you can do it.
third you died a again Regorn o.o
fourth: Take those Panties back on Mazzy xD
Fifth: i will miss you mazzy and death to BT :P
sixth: how can you hate christmas o.o
seventh: We will survive once you'll be back :P
and eigth: i will soon run out of playtime and i dont know when i'll get more playtime, i'll try to get it as fast as possible but it will not be easy due to christmas.

Lars

Closeminded orcs almost THE LOT OF YOU!