Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 245
  • Online Ever: 449
  • (September 22, 2024, 02:50:06 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 125
Total: 125
125 Guests, 0 Users

Speak your mind: Yap, yap!

Started by Morgeth, June 02, 2009, 12:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Claws

Sorry must be a age thing here.  :-\

Who is leaving / left keep reading the last few posts but lost me  :-\

Alts maybe?
True Blood
Once a Blade Always a Blade.

Retired Right hand of the Blades.
Lived enough to be older and wiser then many pup's

Remember a journey is not a final destination.

Mazguul

I do not believe they were alts, Claws. New peoples methinks :)

Hmmmm.... I need a Shaman. Someorc willing to teach Maz a thing or two. Any one know a candidate?

On another note - I feel old, fat, ugly and unloved (especially after someone asking 'Just seen your pic, how old are you?')... basically... I miss my cat. So I'm getting a couple of rescue cats ;D Hopefully they will fit in over time :) Perhaps one day I will find a man as nice as a cat, until then I shall just continue to be miserable about never having kids, never getting married and turning into the 'Mad Old Cat Lady' where I shall die alone... and subsequently have my corpse get eaten by my own cats because I wasn't there to feed them cat food. Still! I have kitties coming to live with me again and that will make me very happy indeed.

What else....? Errrrr.... dunno really. Oh I remember! New car = great :) A friend of mine's wife has just had a baby and all went very well. And I currently have in my hand a bar of galaxy chocolate - which is pleasing. I also have tickets to see Tim Minchen - should be VERY funny :D

Going on holiday - I'm going to some place in the Netherlands apparently (my sister organised it, she's scary, I just do as I'm told.). A week to chill out, eat cheese, read a novel and hide in a sauna. Sounds good to me at least :P Anyway - on holiday so won't be online from Monday to Friday next week.
There be more than four elements, there be five! Folk always ferget the element o' SURPRISE!!!

Kozgugore

You sound as glum as a Tim Burton movie! Especially if you're planning to go to the Netherlands. *Snicker* Nothing but darkness to be had there!

Nah, in all seriousness, I hope you'll have some fun in the Flatlands. Don't know what part of you're headed for, but make sure you order some vlaai if you come to the southern parts! Then you'll know what feeling fattened is all about!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Tirnak Lynxclaw

Quote from: Mazguul on October 26, 2009, 04:06:45 PM
On another note - I feel old, fat, ugly and unloved (especially after someone asking 'Just seen your pic, how old are you?').

Noooo, I totally didn't mean it like that! Q_Q It was just an inquiry! Meh. *hugs the Mazzy-kins* I'm sorry I made you feel bad, I totally didn't mean to! (Also the question was slightly boob related, but lets not tell anyone!)

Mazguul

Quote(Also the question was slightly boob related, but lets not tell anyone!)
I won't tell if you don't! ;)

Right - finally back from holiday! Yay! And finally eaten my last piece of Vlaai. Thanks to you Kozgugore I now have developed quite the taste for those big flat round things of pure gorgeousness... that I have run out is terrible! Either I shall have to learn to make it or find some nice person to send me it.... either way, thank you so much for my new addiction :P

I must say, Holland has to be the nicest place I have ever visited. I'll have to see more of it next time.

Oh! Moving house at some point, so might be a little busy soonish while trying to pack all the 'stuff' I have accumulated over four years. No easy task! ;D
There be more than four elements, there be five! Folk always ferget the element o' SURPRISE!!!

Greggar

Only place in holland i've been were "De efteling" (amusement fantasy park) "Het land van ooit" (fantasy theme park) and the airplane :P

Reminds me...Lately I hear rumors of a deal holland and belgium made years and years ago about the river "Schelde" if i'm not mistaken. And that deal is slowly nearing to it's end where if holland didn't do something anymore or against that time, the area where koz lives will become belgium oO

Dunno what exactly is going on.
Because orcs are green..Doesn't mean they can do photosynthesis..Or can they?

Kozgugore

Sounds more like wishful thinking to me, Gregs! Last time Maastricht could possibly become a part of Belgium was way back in 1830 during the revolution (the Belgian one, mind), but grumpy, ole general Dibbets refused to give up the city walls (which are incidentally the same walls where the famous musketeer D'Artagnan died. HA! Take that, you stinky, big-nosed French!), so it remained a part of the Dutch kingdom. Dawh.

Anyway, that's all for today's... history lessons.

Makes me wonder where you've been at though, Maz! Haven't just been visiting coffee shops, have you? o.< Not that I can recall they have any vlaai there... but yes, we do actually have a vlaai delivery service, I think! Just... not sure how far they're willing to deliver...

Burgorg

Mazguul

Must..... stop playing.... Dragon Age: Origins.... *pained whimper* Can't afford to... take... fake... another day off sick! GAH! NO! I'VE GOTTA PLAY!!! I'm soooooo weeeeaaaakkkkkk *runs howling back to the xbox*

Kozgugore

All of you women really ought to stop trying to flirt with Alistair. *Snort*

Greggar

Alistair rocks in humour. :3  Too bad i can only play it every 2 weeks :<

I'm addicted to it's lore and interaction between npcs and your party members.
Because orcs are green..Doesn't mean they can do photosynthesis..Or can they?

Morgeth

Alistaaaaair <3 Mihihi. Eh. Uh. So I'm not the only fangirl/boy! \o/ Good to know. That game's like drugs.
I want to be just like you. I figure all I need, is a lobotomy and some tights.

Kozgugore

If I were a woman or equally interested in the male sex, Oghren'd be the only way to go.

Mazguul

I've been playing Bioware games ever since Baldur's Gate - I totally <3 those types of RPGs :) (I'm actually an amateur coder for NWN and BG ;) Oh yes, I really am that much of a nerd). Still... I think my favourite 'male' of all time has got to be Valen.

Alistair is very nicely done though, he's just so adorable! I could eat him! Zevran was not a dissapointment either - plus with that lovely little twist where if you get to the end and both 'love' you... perfect! I get to be Queen AND have my cake and eat it :D

Oghren is just too... errrr... ginger *nod nod* :P

Even with the EA take over I am still pleased by Dragon Age. Shame it's so damned addictive!!!

Now.... when is Mass Effect 2 out...? ;D

Vargosh

Maz, I've always thought myself to be rather game-nerdy, or addicted.
But so many games you speak of I never heard of ;o

I've been hiding in too much Diablo and pre-wow Warcraft games. :(
And Plenty of LotR strategies and one movie related game, The Return of the King.
And CSS and.. *cough* Aliens vs Predator. :3
And Impossible Creatures! Was great fun that game - Could mix up different animals spieces so that they'd be better for killing, then you fought another team and their labs. Sort of. xD
Flying Gorillas is fine.

If there is a game, I'd want to play again, and heck I might do so today, it would be - http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/bigboxshots/8/914628_front.jpg

Lords of EverQuest, sooooo many different races and stuff you'll start drooling.

Edit; Oh, I believe I've been geeking on Ps2 too, Tekken <3