Orcs of the Red Blade

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 29, 2024, 01:50:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 20:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 19:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 21:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 00:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 16:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 22:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 14:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 11:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 13:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 12:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 02:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 19 23:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 08:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 11:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 15:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 08:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 15:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 09:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 12:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 08:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 70
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 86
Total: 86
86 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Guild Bank  (Read 1764 times)

Akesha

• Matriarch
  • Red Blade
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
Guild Bank
« on: January 09, 2008, 11:17:45 AM »
Now that I've had chance to see how the guild bank has been used, I've decided that it needs a bit of organising. At the moment the bank is full of things that nobody appears to want (either that or people feel that they don't have the right to withdraw stuff). This is not really putting the bank to its best use.

This is what I'm going to do.

1) I'm going to have a bit of a clearout. All that stuff that's been sitting there for a while is going to go. I'll auction what will sell and vendor what won't and deposit the money back into the bank.

2) I'm going to stick with two tabs for now (we aren't some massive PvE guild so we shouldn't need more), but the tabs will get labels

Tab 1 will be for equipment, armour, weapons etc that you think might be of use to other orcs. Please feel free to deposit stuff and withdraw anything which you can make use of.

Tab 2 will be for materials. At the moment, the bank is full of uncut gems, leater and cloth which nobody appears ro want. The things which I think are most useful to other orcs are shards and cut gems.

3) I'm going to increase the number of objects which people can withdraw each day, with the best access going to faction members. This will make it easier to, for example, withdraw all the stuff you need for a particular enchantment all at once.

We all need to bear in mind the idea behind the bank. If you donate something to the bank, then effectively you are giving it away to any orc who might want it. In return, I want everybody to feel that they have as much right to withdraw something. You do not have to deposit things before you can withdraw and you do not have to replace things you withdraw. If you do not agree with this philosophy and you don't think that anybody should be able to just walk off with your deposits, than simply do not deposit stuff.

At the moment we have many generous people depositing things, but very few people taking stuff out. This kind of defeats the purpose. That stuff is there for you to use, so please use it. I'll keep an eye on the contents of the bank and if it looks like something has been there a while and nobody wants it, then again, I'll sell it and deposit the money.

;)

Claws

• Path of Cunning
  • Alpha
  • Trust your Blade it cannot stab you in the back.
    • View Profile
Re: Guild Bank
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 02:41:54 PM »
Good idea Boss.
I would just like to add if any body needs any leather itmes made just give me a shout.
If the items are in the bank to make them then just ask for them.
Also if nobody wants the gold which just lieing about i will be willing to take it of your hands or out your pockets. ;)
True Blood
Once a Blade Always a Blade.

Retired Right hand of the Blades.
Lived enough to be older and wiser then many pup's

Remember a journey is not a final destination.

Moggrash

• Red Blade
  • Venerable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 04:32:08 PM »
Anyone knows how many crafter we actually have in this tribe? ???
I mean, what I know off, only Glenlor is a high skilled enchanter and tailorer and since he don't play so much, a lot of enchanting and cloth stuff will just lie there becouse no one have use for them. (I know, cloth is good for bandage to, but you know what I mean). So if we could have someplace where we could see everyones proffesion we might know what we should deposit to gbank, and not. Feels a bit unnecisary to deposit high level flowers if no one is high skilled Herbalist if you know what I mean?
The Hat-Lord

Akesha

• Matriarch
  • Red Blade
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 05:00:39 PM »
I did once try to get people to sign up to rpgoutfitter once, which would have enabled people to browse evry recipe known by every member of the tribe. However, this was met with total apathy.

If we are lacking an enchanter, then I would be willing to change profession, provided people are willing to help me out by providing me with stuff to level it.

Moggrash

• Red Blade
  • Venerable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 05:37:12 PM »
I'm currently having ~250 in enchanting atm. Dropped Herb&Alch since it's not going anywhere. Don't know if 2 Enchanters is enough for the guild, But then, we do have Cov but I don't trust trolls to enchant my gear.
The Hat-Lord

Ugluhk

• Red Blade
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 05:47:03 PM »
RPGoutfitter didnt work for me back then, but if you want ill give it another try. And to the subject, im not good at any proffesions as i find it boring to run around and gather items... 

Oh, and Claws, would love some +spell crit leather items if you can make them :)
Once a pup, always a pup :'(
Offical BUCKET HEAD!
Ugleh, Zhurd, Nose and now Gorback

Claws

• Path of Cunning
  • Alpha
  • Trust your Blade it cannot stab you in the back.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 08:56:33 PM »

Oh, and Claws, would love some +spell crit leather items if you can make them :)

Will have dig around in me bag
True Blood
Once a Blade Always a Blade.

Retired Right hand of the Blades.
Lived enough to be older and wiser then many pup's

Remember a journey is not a final destination.

Akesha

• Matriarch
  • Red Blade
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2008, 01:10:55 PM »
Update -

I've begun the process of organising the bank a little better. Tab 1 is now for equipment and tab 2 is for materials.

A lot of stuff is of course, now in the wrong tab and the process of moving in from one tab to the other is a bit of a pain, but I'll do a little each day until it is all done.

I've also begun to sell some of the stuff which did not look very useful or we had large multiples of. The money raised has been payed back into the bank.

Can we all make sure now that when we deposit stuff into the bank, that we place it in the right tab.

Thanks.  ;)

Moggrash

• Red Blade
  • Venerable
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2008, 07:16:57 PM »
Can we all make sure now that when we deposit stuff into the bank, that we place it in the right tab.
Thanks.  ;)
There is no plot tab, so where shall I put my plots? My own bank is filled with them already. ;D :D

It's good that you have organized it better Akesha, hopefully I can ninja some Silk Cloth soon.
The Hat-Lord