Orcs of the Red Blade

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 08:07:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 20:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 19:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 21:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 00:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 16:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 22:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 14:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 11:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 13:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 12:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 02:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 19 23:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 08:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 11:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 15:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 08:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 15:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 09:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 12:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 08:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 164
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 169
Total: 169
169 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Covenant festival  (Read 2071 times)

Kozgugore

• Grumpy Wolfking
  • Elder & Admin
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
Covenant festival
« on: January 04, 2008, 04:49:19 AM »
We entered a new year once again! A year in Azeroth, a year in Outland, and another year still breathing and alive! For the most of us anyway.

This seems like reason enough to me to celebrate with our friends in the Covenant. A little festival to kick off a hopefully prosperous and glorious year. It will take place two days after our Tribe meeting. Location is as of yet unknown, but feel free to share your ideas!

There will be plenty of activities like drinking, eating, markets, games, storytelling, drinking and perhaps even some contests. Once again, if you have any more ideas and wish to organise anything yourself, make sure you do! It certainly is encouraged. Feel free to ask uncle Overlord if you need anything or whatnot.

I expect to see you all there! It will be a grand party!

Kozgugore Feraleye
Overlord of the Tribe

(( Wednesday 9/1 at 20:00, the Covenant has organised a little festival to kick off the new year. We are yet to think of a location, so if you have any good ideas, do feel free to share them! Also, as I stated above, anyone is free to come up with his own little games, stories, markets or whatever kind of events. If you need any help with any of them, feel free to contact me or any of the other ones organising it.

Covenant link: http://horderp.proboards22.com/index.cgi?board=covenantculture&action=display&thread=1198686543. ))
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Echelor Doomscream

• Red Blade
  • Cub
    • View Profile
Re: Covenant festival
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 02:17:15 PM »
As always I shall come...

((Weee alot of events I luuuuv it ^^ ))
I tried to do suicide once, I putted gun on my head and a message popped out ''Target To Close''

Emar

• Cub
  • May the spirits guide you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 03:50:19 PM »
((Finish work at 8:30 so I should hopefully be on by 9. I pray it's not too late! :( ))
-Emar

Kozgugore

• Grumpy Wolfking
  • Elder & Admin
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 05:13:41 PM »
(( Location has been announced: Silvermoon City, Bazaar. Also, I managed to set up a small line-up for what is to come. Still, if you have any more ideas for events and even wish to participate/organise some yourself, feel free to contact me.

Pasta'ed off the Covenant post:
20:00 - 20:30: Allow people to come over and see if we can get a market running. Still trying to contact the Sixty Thieves, but hopefully they and some other individuals (you're free to sell as you please) can get a creative market running once again. Hopefully some minstrels, bards or simple storytellers or whatnot can share a tale or two as well.

20:30 - 20:45: Short speech welcoming all the attendees and going about the new and upcoming year. Also, introductions for any upcoming events.

20:45 - 21:00: This is when the fun'll commence. Hopefully we'll have enough people interested in participating. First up is a Drunken Backwards Race. Rules will be explained on the spot, but judging by the name of the game itself, I reckon you have a slight idea what will happen.

21:00 - 21:30: More random RP. There will be plenty more food and drinks in the tavern and hopefully some people are willing to step up and share a story or event or two. Since I haven't heard of any other people that are willing to contribute, I'll be leaving plenty of space open afterwards. If no-one else will step up, I will have some more events myself like for example some fist-fighting, ballcrackers, Hide-and-Gnome, some simple storytelling or whatever jumps to mind.

Also, since no one else has come up with any ideas for a location, the event will be held in the Silvermoon City Bazaar, as Dogar suggested. If I remember correctly, we've had a Covenant event there before with the introduction of Quel'Sin. Remember, Wednesday 9 January at 20:00! ))
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Ugluhk

• Red Blade
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2008, 10:59:59 PM »
(( I will see if im awake by then, but if I am, and my mom doesnt disagree, I'll be there! ))
Once a pup, always a pup :'(
Offical BUCKET HEAD!
Ugleh, Zhurd, Nose and now Gorback

Choohan

• Red Blade
  • Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 12:12:00 AM »
(( I should be able to make it home before the whole schebang begins and I'll bring enough gems to go around for everyone. Phase 3, profit  ;D))

Greggar

• Path of Cunning
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 09:45:00 AM »
(( hmm..dunno if i can come on time and for long x) got the teacher meeting this evening at 19.00 perhaps it takes an hour..perhaps it doesn't. ))
Because orcs are green..Doesn't mean they can do photosynthesis..Or can they?

Ugluhk

• Red Blade
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2008, 05:55:12 PM »
(( well, im not gonna sleep, but got a friend of my mom at dinner and training untill 2000 so it doesnt look good. but ill try.

oh and Greggar, your personal note is true, way to true... except that i do look better then Uglûhk...))
Once a pup, always a pup :'(
Offical BUCKET HEAD!
Ugleh, Zhurd, Nose and now Gorback

Moggrash

• Red Blade
  • Venerable
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2008, 01:02:59 AM »
((Wow! This was awsome, very good event indeed, and a nice ending touch with saving Greggar  ;D, It was fun to see so many orcs there to.))
The Hat-Lord

Claws

• Path of Cunning
  • Alpha
  • Trust your Blade it cannot stab you in the back.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2008, 11:26:05 AM »
Enjoyed it Koz.

There is still life in the Covenant etc and last night showed that to be true.
The covenant is not dead but needs to be coxed back to is old RP days.

Well done to all those that had a hand in making it a success.
Meet many old friends who are still around, some in different forms now but still there.

Hope ya got ya tabbard back on now Koz ya should carry ah spare.  ::)
True Blood
Once a Blade Always a Blade.

Retired Right hand of the Blades.
Lived enough to be older and wiser then many pup's

Remember a journey is not a final destination.

Echelor Doomscream

• Red Blade
  • Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2008, 12:49:59 PM »
(( ah damm couldn't make it :( well you guys enjoyed at least  ;D, better that I didn't come I would only make Koz angry again  :D :D))
I tried to do suicide once, I putted gun on my head and a message popped out ''Target To Close''