Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 245
  • Online Ever: 449
  • (September 22, 2024, 02:50:06 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 143
Total: 143
143 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Rargnosh

Started by Skullcackle, November 09, 2015, 12:04:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullcackle

Name: Rargnosh
Class: Hunter
Level: 8 (but leveling continiously)

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience: Been roleplaying for many years, since the end of The Burning Crusade.
I've been to numerous guilds, especially on DB, where I first met you (when Rargnasha was GM). I've been in the Disciples of Light and I was one of the two founders of the RP guild on DB, The Darkspear Tribe - which was successful. A safe card on hand, and with good knowledge of many guilds, Orcs of the Red Blade is the place where the highest quality to be found on Horde, in my opinion. I'm picky.

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character: Rargnosh is a silent orc, due to Draenor disaster. Since he fled from Draenor, after losing his family and his camp, he has vowed not to speak too many, only those he trust. He has never shown his face around in public until now, before he prefered the wilds with his wolf companion, Tura.

Realising that living on his own isn't easy, he seeks to join a clan, for his own survival. As Azeroth grows into a place of increased and constant fighting, not to mention more disasters and civil war within the Horde, he wishes to meet more of his kin.

Gridish

hello Rargnosh and welcome to the Red Blade forums! I read through your application and I would like to see a few more additions to your application before I can accept it:

- Besides living in the wilds, what has your orc done during the most recent events? (Exaples being: Siege of Orgrimmar, the Alternate Draenor campaign and so on.)
- How old is your orc?
- How did your orc learn about the Red Blades and why does he want to join them?

After you've added these points to your application, bump this post again or give me a shout. I hope to see you around soon!

Strength and Honour,

- Rrosh'tul Gridish Rimeweaver.
Gridish Rimeweaver

Skullcackle

Quote from: Gridish on November 09, 2015, 12:16:56 AM
hello Rargnosh and welcome to the Red Blade forums! I read through your application and I would like to see a few more additions to your application before I can accept it:

- Besides living in the wilds, what has your orc done during the most recent events? (Exaples being: Siege of Orgrimmar, the Alternate Draenor campaign and so on.)
- How old is your orc?
- How did your orc learn about the Red Blades and why does he want to join them?

After you've added these points to your application, bump this post again or give me a shout. I hope to see you around soon!

Strength and Honour,

He's been on his own and absolutely avoided it, he haven't been a "citizen" of Orgrimmar. He haven't heard of the Red Blades either, it's me OOC:ly that like this guild. IC:ly, he'll come to Razor Hill and approach someone. Rargnosh would be approximately 60.
He knows that there are clans, he is not totally isolated. He has observed over the years coming and going groups and clans in the lands.

Age is something I'm terrible, if I'm honest.

Gridish

Alrighty! Thanks for the aditional information! With that said, you'll be up for your IC interview next! The goal of the IC interview is for your character to establish contact with the tribe's members. Here is a list of orcs you can do your IC interview with: http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php?topic=2440.0 Just nudge any of these people and if they have time they'll be happy to help you! The Tribe is located in Razor Hill, so hop on over when you are ready for your IC interview or simply to RP. You can always RP with us even if your character isn't in the Red Blades!

Strength and Honor!

Gridish Rimeweaver

Vanara

Interviewed and accepted by me!