Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 367
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 225
Total: 225
225 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Damon Firewolf

Started by Damon Firewolf, March 01, 2014, 12:16:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damon Firewolf

Name: Damon Firewolf

Class: Shaman
Level: 90

Roleplaying Excperiences: I have been Roleplaying around a year, i wouldn't call myself pro, but i know the basics :)

The Story Damon Firewolf:
Damon is a Shaman, fighting for honor.
When the invasion of Azeroth begun, he stayed at Draenor, unsure of the demons intention.
After Draenor was torn to pieces, Damon went through the portal to a new world, hoping that he could find out the fate of his people. Damon heard about the new Horde and joined it, knowing that he had a better chance at surviving in a group rather than alone.
After having participated in many battles for the new Horde, he heard of a group called "The Orcs of the Red Blade", wich interested him greatly the more he heard about it, until he decided to see if there was place for another Orc there.

(Sorry if bad bactstory, still working on the details, if needed i can rewrite ;) )

Sadok

Howdy there, Damon!

The application seems fine, but as a matter of clarification -- if your character remained on Draenor after its destruction, he would have been unable to use the Dark Portal to venture to Azeroth for roughly twenty years (it only reactivated during the Burning Crusade expac).

Given that most life on Draenor was wiped out upon its destruction (bar a few scattered ogre and orc survivors, such as the Mag'har), it would be worthwhile to consider what your character might have been up to for two decades in a post-apocalyptic wasteland.

Alternately, you may wish to consider instances in which your character arrived in Azeroth before Draenor's destruction (if he mistrusted daemons, it's possible he may have sought refuge with the Frostwolf).

But it's also fine if you want to remain on Outland for the interim, of course! Should you have any queries about the timeline, we have a simplified guide here: http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php/topic,2438.0.html

Consider this application approved - in your own time, contact any of our officers ingame (list found here: http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php?topic=2440.0 ) for your in-character interview and introduction to the tribe! You may wish to consider beforehand why exactly the Red Blades would appeal to your character, since you were a tad vague on that in your app!

See you in game and... for the Blood of the Tribe!

Damon Firewolf

Timelines, far too confusing at times.
Edited the story alittle, to make it fit better (hoping not to make it worse :) )

Damon is a Shaman, fighting for honor and glory.
During the invasion of Azeroth, Damon fled togheter with the Frostwolves, abandoning his old clan, wich he never speaks of. He did not live with the Frostwolves in Alterac, instead he journeyd around the lands, trying to learn whatever he could about this 'Azeroth'. When he heard of Thrall and his new Horde, no demons attached, he immediatly went to join them, and fight their battles. Many battles later, he heard of a group, "The Orcs of the Red Blade", they interested him, untill he decided to join, beliving honor to be won, friends to be found and enemies worthy fightinh to be had.

There, think i handled that one pretty well. (i hope.)

Sadok

Looks good! Warcraft continuity can be really tricky (and it looks like it's getting more complex, not clearer with WoD), so don't fear! Looks like the amended version is a lot more simple, however.  :)

As before:

Quote from: Sadok on March 01, 2014, 06:38:04 PM
Consider this application approved - in your own time, contact any of our officers ingame (list found here: http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php?topic=2440.0 ) for your in-character interview and introduction to the tribe!

See you in game and... for the Blood of the Tribe!

Sadok

Interviewed and accepted by myself! For the Blood of the Tribe!