Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 367
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 109
Total: 109
109 Guests, 0 Users

Logush's Application.

Started by Logush, February 11, 2014, 12:06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logush

Name: Logush Wolfmane

Class: Warrior   Level: 90

My roleplay experience: So I've actually been doing that on many occations, I've played on several  private RP servers and did some on Argent Dawn a long time ago, so I think I would fit in well.

The story of Logush: In his early life, Logush lived a simple life with his mother and father in the Outlands like many other orcs even though it wasn't always that way, like his parents he was raised a warrior and his father trained him everyday.

One day when Logush's father took him out hunting in Terokkar Forest with an other group of orcs to prove his training and adulthood Logush caught his sight on a helboar and chased it deep into the forest... Logush lost sight of his hunting party but carried on alone, as he was about to land his killing blow he got caught off guard and appearing out like from a nightmare a giant wolf jumped him, knocking him to the ground leaving him defenceless, the wolf backed up a bit growling at him and prepared for another jump, young Logush was about to say his last words to his ancestors when suddenly a spear was hauled through the thick air and struck the giant wolf right in it's skull, his father appeared before him and from that day would be known as "Wolfmane".

Time passed, and soon the Wolfmane family eventually joined the Horde for an upcomming battle against the Alliance, by that time the family had already moved with most orcs to Kalimdor,both Logush parents joined the ranks, Logush tried to persuade them to take him with them but they said he wasnt ready yet feeling shamed Logush's father approched him and told him : "My son, someone must carry out our family name, and if I wont return...you shall be known as Wolfmane and bring honor to that name." weeks passed and he had heard no word from his parents as warriors returned home from the Eastern Kingdoms, Logush feared the worst and knew what he most do, so he moved to Orgrimmar and joined the ranks of the Horde as his parents before him, Logush earned his place among many other warriors but still feelt like an outcast, there wasn't many orcs in Logush band and those that existed saw him as weak and shut him out but he proved them wrong one day when Garrosh Hellscream ruled, the expedition to Tol'Barad was underway and Logush got a place among the warriors, since everyone there was orcs Logush feelt like home again, but that dream was soon to be crushed aswell when Hellscream betrayed the Horde and the Tol'Barad forces were left scattered, it was here when Logush would learn about the Orcs of the Red Blade and their courageus act in the Eastern Kingdoms, he knew this clan of orcs where equaly minded with him and most come in contact with them to restore the former glory and honor to the orcs that Garrosh had stained.
Logush said his farwell to his former battle brothers to find his newly awaited destiny...to once again bring honor to the name...Wolfmane....

Logush

I see now that my writting was kinda sloppy, but I kinda just wanted you to get an idea I guess? I hope it will be enough anyway so I can prove myself more in-game, thanks for your understanding.

Thrash'Nak

Looks good to me! :) You can go ahead and contact an officer in-game for your in-character interview. We are currently in Garadar, Nagrand, if you wish to seek us out, and roleplay your way towards an interview, both are equally prefered. :)

List of officers:
Rargnasha - Chieftain
Kozgugore - Highblade Varog'gor
Krogon - Varog'gor
Rhonya - Thur'ruk
Grogona - Rrosh'tul
Nothing comes easy, and besides nothing easy is worth having.