Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 238
  • Online Ever: 449
  • (September 22, 2024, 02:50:06 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 244
Total: 244
244 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Crommash

Started by Crommash, October 08, 2013, 05:26:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crommash

Name: Crommash
Class: Shaman (Restoration whilst levelling but once reaching 90 mainly Enhancement)
Level: 37 and rising fast

In my time I've dabbled with a fair bit of roleplaying. It goes with having an imagination I suppose. It started with pen and paper roleplaying games. I played a bit of the Swedish roleplaying games Mutant, Drakar och Demoner, Drakar och Demoner Expert, Drakar och Demoner: Ereb Altor, Drakar och Demoner: Chronopia and Eon. Haven't done that in ages and ages though.

I started playing WoW way back in 2005. Back then I joined an all Dwarf guild (Dark Iron even) on The Venture Co. server called the Blackforge Clan where I was until I stopped playing in early 2006. I then resumed roleplaying online in Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning in 2008(?) where I had my own guild called the League of Stirland an RP guild focusing on advancing the interests of the province Stirland's interests. I enjoy roleplaying characters that are not goody two shoes and fans of the status quo always working to benefit their own interests. My Dark Iron Dwarf wanted the Irons to usurp the Bronzebeards and likewise my Stirlander wanted Stirland to once more be home to an Emperor of the Empire and get a position of power himself whilst he was at it. Talabecland, a neighbouring procince (and one that was in game and had a long rivalry with Stirland since the Time of the Three Emperors) was put under Stirland "protection" during my time basically invaded by the League of Stirland.

I started playing WoW again in early 2013 and I have a main on Alliance (and countless alts) on Defias, a Pandaren Monk called Xiaopeng. Only really play him in arena and in RBGs with a friend though.

---

Crommash is an Orc (obviously) born and bred on old Draenor roughly 15 years before the start of the corruption by the Shadow Council. As a member of the Burning Blade Clan, long the lap dogs of the Shadow Council, he would willingly give in to the blood curse of Mannoroth and with reckless abandon partake in the culling of the Draenei. He relished the sensation of power given by the blood of that Pit Lord and when the word came to invade Azeroth he needed no persuasion. Whilst not caring from whence the blood flowed in the internecine wars on Draenor as the Clans fought each other as resources became scarce and foes fewer to find, he never the less felt more at home with the idea of a united Orcish Horde wreaking havoc once more against a common enemy. With that in mind stepping through the portal to invade Azeroth came with glee and a hunger born of singular destructive purpose.

The years of warring on Azeroth were filled with blood, pillaging and murder. The vast majority of the Clan was eventually wiped out at the Battle of Blackrock Spire and at the Dark Portal at the end of the Second War. What exactly happened to the Orc Crommash then and where he was is for now unknown (because I haven't decided yet) but he would later join Thrall's new Horde and sail on Kalimdor.

He too has freed himself of the taint of Demonblood and has taken up communing with the spirits in the way of the old Shaman of the Horde on Draenor. With most remnants of his old Clan reviled by the new Horde he is an out of place character without a sense of belonging. He battles with the new realities of a Horde much unlike the one he once knew and struggles to find his place in it. A reclusive Orc he never the less longs to once more belong amongst his own kind. Even though he feels they are a shadow of their former selves. Even though there is a hunger inside for righteous war against the lesser races and even though there is a deep hard fought thirst inside that has not been sated for a very, very long time.

---

Early draft in the twilight hours.

Thrash'Nak

I'm assuming this application is not done yet, however i enjoyed it so far! :)
Nothing comes easy, and besides nothing easy is worth having.