Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

July 03, 2024, 10:36:51 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
  • Total Members: 1195
  • Latest: brad
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 65
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 55
Total: 55
55 Guests, 0 Users

A drunkards death.

Started by Tarag, April 02, 2012, 04:38:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarag

((what i personally listened to while this was going on atleast... for some.... i dunno feeling to it, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-yuQdPr7uQ ))

Tarag fel straight down, crashing into the ground. He couldn't move a muscle.

Then the foot cracked down, the sound suprisingly loud in the wilderness allmost echoing.
There was no question about it... Tarag Bloodhorn, drunkard, pyromaniac and shaman of some standard... was dead.

. . . .

Mutt was sleeping when suddenly a piercing howl awoke her, the brown worg slowly wobbled to her feet before staring towards the direction of it, for some reason it spoke to her.... Something was wrong.

The worg ran from the pens, quickly getting out of Garadar, she was not heading towards the howl, she was heading to meet her master.

As she reached her destination, she sat down, staring up at the gigantic diamond formation.

She knew he would be here sooner or later, she had allways know where he was, or somehow where he would end up. She had just known where to find him ever since he had found her in a dark cave in the eastern kingdom when she was a pup.

As the night dragged on she saw the smoke rise from the ancestral grounds to the west...
That wasn't where she was going to see him however.
The worg returned her gaze to the gigantic diamond once again.
Thats where Mutt would meet him, sooner... or later.

((ooc:))
Ive allways played Tarag as a rather comedic character with a sort of tragic undertone in my opinion, basically a character who tries to laugh and shrug of his problems and drown his sorrows.
As things started looking up for him i decided it was good time to potentially end Tarag in order to complete his story as some sort of tradgedy.

Ive had a great time playing with the red blade and playing Tarag in general and im definetly returning, most likely around the new expansion.

Ill most likely still lurk these forums and all, but yknow... Gug'ye for now!

Grunnak

When Varekk was sure all the orcs had left he hurried out from behind the tree and fell to his knee's. ''Tarag! I..finally understand fire!'' he smiles sadly, looking upon the burning ash. ''Fire spoke to me, Tarag. I wish you could've known how grateful I am.'' Varekk sighs heavily, lowering his head. ''It's sort of ironic now that you are gone, after the words you spoke to me about living your life and finding the good things. Since you put me so close to death myself.'' He looks to his left as an orc drops his dagger into the soil infront of Tarag. ''Enough of your dribble Varekk, get moving..'' The orc hisses. ''Or you will end up burning, the only difference is the orcs will be cheering your death!''.
Varekk frowns and gets to his feet, watching the orc leave before looking back to Tarag's ashes. He presses his hands together in prayer for a few moments before hurrying away quickly.

((You'll be greatly missed on Tarag, may his story still live on for a while longer! ))

Sadok

((Really sorry to hear you're taking a hiatus from ORB - when MoP launches, y'come back, y'hear? Beautifully written story (and musical accompaniment) - I'd... be lying if I said I didn't tear up slightly.  Poor Mutt! :-[

In any event, best of luck in your future endeavours, and I hope to see you around.))

Morgeth

I want to be just like you. I figure all I need, is a lobotomy and some tights.

Vezara

Vezara Wolfheart - Shaman of the Frostwolf Clan.

Regorn

The wind goes over the land, the land of the winds
By the rage, many orc live, but few can harness's it. You must master the fire inside you to rise above your peers
But in the end, we all return to hence we came. It is the journey of life, the longest journey you will ever walk.
But when you end your first journey, someone will be chocked, like the thunder striking the earth, impact will be made on people around you
The begging is the end and the end is the begging. I shall await you, walking a long journey can be tiresome if you walk alone

By Fire we are born and by Fire we die, returning to the Earth with Thunder in our hands

After all, a duty of a shaman is to help others, you think we let something small as death stop us?
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury