Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 367
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 138
Total: 138
138 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Kugorn

Started by Nagrub, August 14, 2018, 06:25:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nagrub

Name: Kugorn
Level: 113

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience: I have been role-playing for ten years. I started role-playing on a Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas multiplayer modification on a role-play server. It mirrored Los Angeles and strived for realistic role-play. A year or so ago, I decided to check out the role-playing realms on WoW, as the concept of role-playing in the aforementioned setting became stale and dull for me. I played with my friend for about a month or so before he lost interest in the whole MMO concept.

Shortly after, I made an orc as I played WC3 and I always liked them. I joined The Frozen Paw Clan for a while, left and stopped playing WoW for five or so months. When I came back I rolled with The Hand of Conquest until I had to go inactive for months once again.

And finally, please write a short story and/or (IC) introduction about your character: Kugorn was an orc born in an internment camp. He lost his father in the war and was taken from his mother after his birth. He was taught how to fight by an older orc in secret until they managed to escape. When both orcs were free they parted and Kugorn decided to learn a trade and pursued blacksmithing. He still practiced fighting however.

After a few years on his own he decided to join the Frozen Paw. He went on several adventures with the clan and on one terrible day, while the Paw attempted to disrupt Legion activity, his entire back was scorched with fel fire, product of a Legion warlock's doing. Kugorn isolated himself afterwards until his recovery and then decided to leave the clan as he was shook by what had happened.

Kugorn made some money off blacksmithing, selling weaponry to mercenaries and creating a web of connections that helped carry his name around. Recently, he aided the Horde during The Battle for Lordaeron. As the Horde and the Alliance clash, he wishes to make a name for himself and find a new home.

Kozgugore

Hello there Kugorn! Thanks for showing interest in our humble, little guild!

Though a little concise, I'd say your story gives a decent enough first impression to get started with. It should certainly offer a basis to come and seek us out at some point for a first IC encounter and an interview to follow it. So when you find the time and will, feel free to see if there is anyone available for random RP to set up first contact!

Having said that, I must warn that there's a fair chance you may have to be a little patient to get a hold of someone who will want to dedicate their time to RP right now. We're currently on a two week hiatus from any official events in order to allow our members to take their sweet time exploring the new BfA content. What's more is that we're currently shipwrecked in Kul Tiras, where our adventures will be continuing from the 29th of August and onward. So you may need to come up with some kind of IC excuse to be there along with us. For example, you could have been on the same ship as we were, you could have washed ashore from another ship, could be there on a Horde expedition, could have escaped the Kul Tiran prisons there, that sort of thing. I do hope to see you around when that time comes though!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Nagrub

I didn't write more because Kugorn's story isn't very developed just yet. I like to flesh it out while role-playing. He has a brief backstory that determines a few key things in his personality and general demeanor towards others but development should be in-game.

I can definitely fit Kugorn in that Kul Tiras backstory, I just need to know when you guys are role-playing so I can join in. I'll try to contact you in two weeks or so.