Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 238
  • Online Ever: 449
  • (September 22, 2024, 02:50:06 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 225
Total: 225
225 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Crogg

Started by Crogg, November 29, 2017, 12:26:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crogg

Name: Crogg Icefang
Level: 110

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience: I RPed with good ol' DnD 10-15ish years ago, before Azeroth took over. But way back then, my mates and I met up regularly, dusted off our pirates and enjoyed pillaging and looting with our blimp.
I was a slightly mentally handicapped Orc with a peg leg and a prosthetic arm with a flail attached, since apparently, my orc couldn't swing his mace without knocking the leg and arm clean off, and hitting himself in the head, thus dropping a few points in the IQ department (and he wasn't very bright to begin with) I do love the (t)roll of the dice...
After that, I've only dabbled with RP in wow, mostly as a human though. So consider me a blank slate when it comes to Orc RP.

And finally, please write a short story and/or (IC) introduction about your character: Crogg Icefang, a middle-aged Warrior of the Frostwolf Clan.
Born on Draenor, more specifically Nagrand, where his mother succumbed to the red pox shortly after his birth.
Little else is known about Croggs early life. He fled with his father and Clan to Alterac Valley when they were banished, and lived there (relatively)peacefully hunting and killing Troggs( Gotta keep that blade sharp!), until the Stormpike Expedition came along.
This was something Crogg welcomed, as he loathed the tiny dwarves and the even smaller gnomes.

Crogg stayed within the Alterac Valley, up until the Burning Legion invaded, then he picked up his axes and joined the rest of the world in the fight. Even along those ugly little dwarves and gnomes....

And as Sargeras and the Legion has been defeated, Crogg's now at a cross roads - Return to Alterac Valley and the Frostwolves, keeping the ugly tiny ones at bay - or seek out another honorable battle somewhere else in Azeroth? ...Perhaps a new clan?

There you have it folks, I hope this is a decent enough bio, and that the timeline adds up.
I'd love your thoughts and suggestions on it.

/Crogg

Kozgugore

Why hello there, Crog! Welcome to our humble, little den, where you just so happen to be the first to post an application to join after the guild's official reboot! :D (At least, as far as the forum application system is concerned!) I must admit that your application comes just a tiiiiiny bit late, as we just started our 'reboot' campaign last Sunday, on the 26th. This event served as the primary introduction to the rest of the campaign, so it's a little inconvenient to miss out on. Even so, it -is- still possible to join us in it if you really wish. We have events pertaining to the campaign every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday. There's bound to be random RP happening in between those days as well though. :) So if you desire to be a part of the reboot campaign despite having missed its first two events, you would be most welcome to seek us out on our travels still! You can poke any of our members to ask about our current whereabouts, but we usually RP during the evenings in any case. Alternatively, you're most welcome to give me a poke in-game if you'd like to set up some kind of more personal encounter for your orc, be it in an event or otherwise!

If you'd rather choose to join us once the campaign has concluded since you missed out on a little bit of it already, that's entirely possible as well, of course. We'll still be open for recruitment after it ends, but bear in mind that you'll have to wait until after the 10th of December in that case, when the last event of our campaign will have concluded. Both methods are just as viable! But I can imagine waiting for one and a half week may be a little on the long side for you as well. So do feel free to contact me if you feel like setting something up - or just feel free to walk in on the others during random RP hours! If you have any further questions after this, you are quite welcome to ask them either here or in-game as well, of course. :)

Hope to see you in the flesh soon!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Crogg

Thank you, Kozgugore! Sorry for the late response, that dreaded "real life" got in the way  ;)

Yeah I figured it was rather late, I sad your post about the event late on Sunday evening, and the faction change on my dwarf warrior didn't come through until Monday. But hey, at least I'm first to post an app here. yay?  ;D

I don't mind waiting until the 10th. All good things comes to he who waits, right?
Besides it feels somewhat "weird/wrong" to jump in after missing the first parts. (I've read the story here though, 'tis smashing!)
And by waiting I then have some extra time to work on Croggs bio and try to expand it a little more.

I'll make sure to hunt you-- erm, I mean look yu up in-game later-on.

Aka'Magosh!

/Crogg

Kozgugore

That's perfectly acceptable! I leave the decision up to you in the end, but if you do decide to change your mind or even just want a little taste of our guild's and its orcs' RP without joining the guild outright just yet, you're just as welcome to just seek us out and have a little chat as well! No harm ever came from random RP, after all. :) I'll keep this thread open for any remaining question or inquiries you might have until the day that you'll be accepted into the guild, but I certainly look forward to meeting you and your orc!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade