Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 367
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 205
Total: 205
205 Guests, 0 Users

Application - SnowBlade

Started by Snowblade, April 09, 2015, 04:01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question?

Choices?
1 (100%)
Choices?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Snowblade

Name: Garrote "Snowblade"
Class: Rogue
Level: 91 atm

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience:

the last time i roleplayed wow was when i first played this game about 10 years ago. i wanted to do so for very long now. i started to play aggain january something, with the aim on roleplaying. as draenor exp came now i suddenly got the feeling of call to arms to my favorite game. beacouse it has bacome so orcish and hordy. i love warcraft lore, especially about orcs:1,ogres:2,trolls:3

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character:

Snowblade.. Garrote Snowblade of the Frostwolf Clan is an old rogue veteran of the first and second wars. He came along with his clan under exile from Draenor and the Frostwolf persecution from Guldan. After he settled in Alterac Valley he became a master of hunting and tracking in snowy terrains such as in Mountains and environments in times of winter. After thralls sudden arrival at the frostwolf camp, Snowblade became eager to follow his new and true chieftain, son of Durutan. Even thought thrall was much younger, the Orc fathers leadership was unmatched by any orc that had ever lived. After the burning crusade, Snowblade retired from duty untill the events of wod. He is now on a constant quest to save his people once again.
i am a rogue. XD

Rhonya

Hello there!

I've taken a look at your application and it seems like a good basic story so far to me! The only thing I'd recomment you think about for yourself is why your orc would be on Draenor right now ICly, and why he'd want to join the Red Blades, because that's certainly part of what will come by in the IC interview!
Consider your applicant approved at least, and when you've got some time you can contact one of our officers ingame for your IC interview.
The officers are: me, Kozgugore, Gridish, Therak and Sadok.
Good luck!

~Rhonya
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Snowblade

well what else than conquer, serve the horde. and search for better money. is it not obvious little orc... i to want to help my clan of the past and any orc on draenor that is against the iron horde.
why the red blades. simple becouse its pure orcish. wanted to create my own. but then i found you. i always knew there are pure orc organizations. and you seem to be expendable. i chose you.
Of the horde races i find all satisfaying working with but the elfs. They are all good warriors, even the elfs. But i dont mix with those people. We dont. We shouldnt at least, we dont shear the same cultures. I dont say we are better then them even thow we are far strongest. In numbers at least. I am tired of being with them, i am done with that. So i have come to you brothers and sisters. I ask only to serve. i cant produce anything but i can gather skinn and herb thats what i have with me. if anything send me to do some erend or ask me to join in anything.
i am a rogue. XD

Rhonya

Hi again! Good in character answer, and good thing you thought of your reasons why you want to join the red Blades, but that is not exactly what I meant with IC interview. ;)
An IC interview is done in game, with you and an officer who has time at that moment, and maybe some other orcs that are around at that time who want to join in on the Roleplay.
So, the thing still stands what I said before, please contact one of the officers ingame and then something will be arranged for the interview!

~Rhonya
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Snowblade

i just wanna play my role in the story of the orcs.
i am a rogue. XD

Sadok

I'm afraid that after certain in-game happenings were brought to our attention, we'll have to decline this application for now due to OOC behaviour. If you have any queries about this, don't hesitate to contact an officer in-game or via PM. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.

Locking this down.