Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 144
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 62
Total: 62
62 Guests, 0 Users

Messages to Master

Started by Kogoth, November 06, 2014, 04:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kogoth

The shores of Grom'gol were peaceful this time of day. Not far enough to be missing from camp, but isolated enough to meditate in peace. Eyes closed and focused on his concentration, the Orc crossed his legs and imagined his body as light as a feather. The energy flows coursing through his body formed as one, allowing his inner Chi to take control and finally; he felt himself reach inner peace.

The scrying Orb in his hand glowed brightly as his focus turned to that of his Master. The Pandaren's grizzled face entered his mind, usually with a quip about Kogoth being a 'young whippersnapper' followed quickly by a snappy remark from himself. A smile formed on his lips at that, thinking longingly of home and he felt the connection grow even stronger. The orb glowed brighter and brighter, his mental voice echoing out to the twinned pair.

Haven't I told you not to concentrate so hard?

The familiar voice echoed inside his head and he gasped with joy “Master Yan-Ti!” he cried out with his own lips.

Kogoth, my boy. You've only been gone a few weeks and you're contacting me already? Are you in trouble? The voice chuckled.

“No, I've .. Exciting and dire news to tell you Master. And I, once again require your advice.”

Speak.

Kogoth sighed somewhat “I've joined a Tribe of Orcs, all from various backgrounds. They seem welcoming and engaging. And I don't feel .. Alienated. But it is odd being amongst my own people once again.”

Silence for a moment. That's simply because you've been around Pandaren for the past few years. And remember your roots â€" You didn't exactly have contact with the best of Orcs now, did you? How is the food?

A chuckle emerged from Kogoth “The food is good, although not as good as Pandaren food I must say. And perhaps, yet I wonder if they will accept me in the long run.”

They will, in time. Don't allow doubt to cloud your mind. It will disrupt your inner balance.

Kogoth paused a moment, thinking on his Masters words “You are aware of the situation with the Dark Portal? Has much word made its way to the Valley yet?”

I know pieces. Rumours. Shadows of words. Tell me more.

Another sigh escaped the Orcs lips “The Iron Horde are a force we cannot hope to beat head on. They have terrifying machines of war, explosives that can wipe out a whole battalion. Even this Tribe, as numerous an powerful as they seem are concerned. It does not look promising â€" The Iron Horde have a steadfast position here.”

Silence from Yan-Ti.

“Master?”

Kogoth. Tell me the rest.

Lips curling into a smile once more, he spoke “The Tribe, and the other Horde leaders â€" Along with the Alliance leaders are planning to strike the Iron Horde from behind. They're going to open a way onto Draenor from the Iron Hordes side and a team of us will go through to shut the portal down.”

A suicide mission. But you've already said yes, haven't you Kogoth?

“Was it that obvious, Master Yan-Ti?”

Come now, Kogoth. You are my son now. I know how you think. You've always dreamt of glory and redeeming yourself. Working towards a better life for yourself and others â€" You wanted my advice on this choice of yours. I say that you follow your heart. If you believe following this Tribe into certain death is the choice to make â€" I give you my full blessing in doing so.

“You are wise, Master.”

The voice chuckled in return. You were an exceptional student, and a good friend Kogoth. I shall miss you should you perish, but better perish doing the right thing â€" Than live doing the wrong.

“Comforting words. Thank you Master, should I live to tell the tale â€" I'll certainly be in touch.”

Celestials guide you, Kogoth.

And he was gone. The glowing Orb dulled in an instant and the link was severed. Kogoth's eyes opened and he sighed in relief â€" looking up to the sky.

Thank you, Master.