Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 221
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 219
Total: 219
219 Guests, 0 Users

Hush little Orc.

Started by Murrah, February 02, 2013, 01:03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murrah

Sounds of fist connecting with flesh and bone echoed in the small cave following with snarling and roars of pain. "Stop biting me you rabid Pup! I am your father, curse the day when your mother died giving birth to you!" Sound of striking and then silence, a Orc of massive frame walked out of the cave his knuckles bleeding and his ear hanging slightly blood dripping down. "Rabid.... The Orc grunted and moved towards a area of huts.

She was leaning against the cold wall of the cave, her heart beating fast like a crazed Talbuk, she inhaled sharply, the pain on her ribs and mouth made her flinch the taste of iron filled her mouth but she was grinning almost triumphantly.  She sure showed him. She was strong and did not take any bad words, even not from her own father. She moved slightly and grunted as ropes around her waist and ankles tightened. "Training he said, to learn discipline, it was more to control the violence in her blood what his father had given her as gift of birth.  She snarled and tried to get loose but her body was not strong enough, every rope she cut her father returned with stronger.  She snarled more and pulled the ropes until she could not pull anymore, she fell down to her knees and started sobbing.  Getting even more angry to herself.
"I need no one when I am old enough I join a War band and show the-" "And then ye die alone and without anyone to miss you." a voice interrupted her muttering, she snarled and looked towards the cave entrance seeing a tall Orc shadow of their father. [/i]" Be silent brother you do what ever father says, you have no spine to fight against him." "This is not true Murrah, I fight with  out father over different matters, not matter what you see worthy, you only want to adventure and wrestle with other pups of your age and older. Sister you have already given blood, some of those males don't look for a friend they look for a mate or a female whom to bed and add a notch to their hilt to the victory over you."

Murrah snarled and growled pulling the ropes. "There is no male whom I cannot win! You do not know how I feel. I am alone in here, I have no mother they call me.. The other females they call me a product of bad seed, seed brought by a dread wind. I killed ma." The older brother calmly watched her sister who stared the wall her shoulders shaking fingers sinking into the furs on the floor.  

He calmly spoke again.
"Hush little Orc, you are not bad seed. Father is proud of your strength, he has told me how you remind him of ma. She was strong also, it breaks his old heart how you spend your days hating back the orcs who look you wrong, you should spend your days with me on the hunt and  practicing your body, if you want to be a strongest Orc of whole Draenor." The brother watched Murrah who slowly looked over her shoulder snarling. "I show them, I come with you brother. I leave this camp tomorrow and hunt with you. If I find out you are lying to me about fathers words. I will strangle you in your sleep!" The Orc at the door grinned and walked away. "Only way you could win me anyhow dear Sister...

OOC:

Enjoy! I guess. And I added Caruk there because I am sure he has had more than one conversation with the young hot-headed Murrah.
“Instead of a Dark Lord, you would have a queen, not dark but beautiful and terrible as the dawn! Tempestuous as the sea, and stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!”