Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 01:49:32 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 210
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 196
Total: 196
196 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Vragdesh Wolfcry

Started by Vragdesh, July 06, 2015, 05:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vragdesh

Name: Vragdesh Wolfcry
Class: Warrior
Level: 96

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience:

I've been roleplaying for about 5 years now, playing on Defias until last year I transferred here. Every now and then I've given the other MMO's a go, but always return to the safe and familiar WoW. I've mostly been playing humans, with a little blood elf RP on the side, but I figured that it might be time to give another favorite race of mine a go, the orc!

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character:

Vragdesh was born in year two after the opening of the Dark Portal to the Warsong Clan. His parents, Vragrim and Akiya, had both gained fame and glory in the war against the Draenei, and Vragdesh was expected to continue the same path as his parents. However, the Horde was defeated before he even began his training, and the clan went into exile. His memories of this period and the homeland of old are muddied, and his first memories are of the long, exhausting journey across the continent, and how they were forced to hide from the human patrols, for years.

Vragdesh began his training with the other younglings of the clan at the age of six, and while he was strong for his age he showed little natural skill to start with, but he was a quick learner and came to wield the axe with great efficiency. According to the customs of his clan, that every Warsong must carry the bones of his first solo kill as a necklace, at the age of twelve he went out to hunt down a beast by himself. After days of tracking, he finally found a rather large bear that he had chosen as his target, fighting it until exhaustion but refusing to give in, he managed to kill it although he was injured in the process, gaining the first of his battle scars. Bringing back the bones of it's paw as proof, he fashioned a necklace out of them, and was recognised as an adult.

When Thrall gathered the surviving orc clans to free his people, Vragdesh had become a wolfrider and fought with his clan in this new Horde to free the orcs from the camps. He came to admire Thrall greatly for his efforts to save his people, and also for restoring their traditions, which he feels important and thought would give them back their spirit as a race.

With the Horde traveling across the sea, Vragdesh quickly found himself in the Ashenvale Forest, fighting against the night elves. In the first skirmishes, he lost his riding wolf and loyal friend, Goremane. Wanting revenge for both his wolf, and his brothers and sisters that had fallen to the elves' arrows, he eagerly drank the demon blood when ordered to do so and in the following battle, he gained his name Wolfcry. When Thrall and Grom freed them of their blood haze once more, he felt shame for how willing he had been to take part in the damning of his people once more. Seeking to redeem himself as his chieftain had done, he fought in the battle of Hyjal, and gained fame within his clan for refusing to give ground and felling demons with vigor.

After the war was over and Durotar established, Vragdesh decided to perform the Om'riggor at this time. Once again, he went out to hunt for days, and finally completed the rite by killing a large male raptor, adding it's bones to his necklace. He fought loyally with his clan and the Horde in the campaigns in Ashenvale, Northrend, Stonetalon and Twilight Highlands, but finally in Pandaria, when Garrosh sought to use the Sha to empower himself and his troops, he left the clan and went into self-imposed exile, refusing to follow a chieftain who would learn nothing from his father and would damn his people once more, forcing brother to fight brother.

He did not participate in the rebellion, or any other fights with the Horde, living as a nomad, traveling across Horde-held lands in Kalimdor and contemplating his past. Finally, when he heard rumors of the new Draenor and the Iron Horde in the villages he bought supplies in, the stories of how the orcish clans used to be rook root. He longed for the days of when their people had been honorable, united, strong, and the wish to live in a clan grew within him again. Having heard of them before, and seen them on the field of battle, he decided to seek out the Red Blade.

Grogok

Hello Vragdesh and welcome to the redblade forum.

I've read through your application and it seems really good. You have a good grasp of the timeline as well as the lore, and it is clear that you have put some thought behind your character. There is really nothing more to say than that. So you are hereby approved and can seek an orcs of elder or senior rank for your interview. if you are in doubt of who these orcs are, you can find them on this link. http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php?topic=2440.msg32493#new . you can just send any on this list a whisper and if they have time they will take care of you. The tribe is currently staying in booty bay.

Other than that there is just to say. Welcome and I hope you will enjoy your time with the guild.

Sadok

Interviewed and accepted by myself! For the Blood of the Tribe~!