Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 04:27:45 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 237
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 205
Total: 205
205 Guests, 0 Users

Regarding the orcs that recently left.

Started by Greggar, July 16, 2008, 08:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greggar

(( Now I couldn't find a better place for this, if there is you can move the topic if you want. Yes this is open for you to comment
Also I am not planning to restart an argument fest I'm just writing this in the hope things will solve now and that some problems will be avoided. ))

Orcs! After hearing almost everything of what happened during my absence I can only say this.

I know there are alot of grudges and bad stuff between some of you orcs and the ones that left but do keep in mind they are also orcs following a path. They made a descision which might look odd or even bad to you orcs but in the end it will be very teachfull to all of us.
For now forget all the grudges you had and see this as a new start. The problems happening around were regarding them and the tribe, they aren't in the tribe anymore and formed a new clan. What happens then is their responsibility and will influence only them, not us.

I hope you will not see this new clan as enemies but as allies.
-Ironfoot

((Also for ooc note, I heard alot of stuff regarding ooc as well. And I will repeat, When regarding problems and mistakes it always ends in saying where mistakes were and who has to correct or improve. Now alot of people will see this as offensive and insulting and will react as: I wasn't wrong, look what you did blablabla.

Because of this, problems will never be solved and only fights will come. The solution is simple, just take that initiative to try to keep everything clean and go work on to ->solve<- the problem. Also means by admidding you did wrong if you know you did wrong and that you will listen to others. As I thinkt hat is what lacked between some orcs and the council.

Now I'm NOT saying that either the council was completely wrong nor were you. I heard both sides and notice that bothsides did some mistakes. I talked to a council member which admidded it's mistakes and told me of the behaviour of some.

Keep in mind I'm not blaming nor insulting anyway but I'm tired of all these problems that occur during any absence of me and real life regarding behaviour and I will post this now on the forums for all to see and for a long period of time. It's easy to blame the other, but it is more rewarding to see a problem solved without having others hanging on eachother's necks. I also keep in mind that I cannot see the person writing his or her story about this and don't know what is truth or a lie. That is all up to those who write it.

Now I hope this will help you in the furture to avoid and / or solve problems. Comments are allowed  ;) ))
Because orcs are green..Doesn't mean they can do photosynthesis..Or can they?

Gal'Bash

Fire mission battery! TRP 005! Pointe fussed! Pointe fussed! Firing for effect! Firing for effect! - over -

Mhokdor Spinesnapper

Well you heard my part, experienced my part, AFAIK understand my part, I ain't posting it here to get another load over me about ---

Mhokdor

Greggar

(( This topic wasn't meant to be a flame post etc. It's just an ic as ooc attempt to try to lesser some bad thoughts about eachother and even perhaps to prevent some fights in the future. ))
Because orcs are green..Doesn't mean they can do photosynthesis..Or can they?

Gohomi

I might not know your histories and relations, but I do know a few things.

1.) The peeps in question have moved on and are now in different guilds. Not necessarily good, but that's what's been done.
2.) Very rarely does talking about such things over the internet really solve things. Rather it just makes them worse.

I'm telling you all this, since I've seen this before in the RP coalition on The Venture Co. realm. If something doesn't work, do something about it, fix it and then move on and simply be satisfied with the answer that it "would not work" rather than hold a grudge over it.

You can talk about it if you wish...but in 2 years of being part of RP communities as well as PVE communities, I've never seen it do much good, rather it just made each party more sure of where the other person was wrong.

Braggha

Well, i really missed the thing, i know no OOC reasons for all of this. But hey, why take all of it so seriously? We playing a game, we have fun. That orcs who leave, they have fun. I really see no reasons to blame each other ooc'ly.

So lets just have fun and roleplay. We have new members, yesterday event was very good. All is okay. No worries. Life is going on.

Gal'Bash

Fire mission battery! TRP 005! Pointe fussed! Pointe fussed! Firing for effect! Firing for effect! - over -

Gohomi

Quote from: Grockh on July 17, 2008, 10:07:58 AM
Well, i really missed the thing, i know no OOC reasons for all of this. But hey, why take all of it so seriously? We playing a game, we have fun. That orcs who leave, they have fun. I really see no reasons to blame each other ooc'ly.

So lets just have fun and roleplay. We have new members, yesterday event was very good. All is okay. No worries. Life is going on.

There be words of wisdom if ever they were spoken. *smirk*