Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 12:29:50 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 307
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 222
Total: 222
222 Guests, 0 Users

#LPW6

Started by Sadok, May 15, 2016, 04:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kozgugore

Merkel's Reich shall carry on without you. Now I just hope those "hard-ass, independent Brits" will keep to their word and try to back themselves up on their word too. Still, I feel sorry for those who did wish to stay. I would certainly move from my country were mine as stupid to follow plain and simple populism like this.
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Okram

Yeah I've already heared that they want to do something like this in the Netherlands too apperantly. If that happens I'm emigrating to fucking belgium.

Bamm

That's Ireland pretty much fucked all are trade went though Britian. out here on our own cut off now. Not to mention whether or not an armed border guard will be returning to the north, that might stir some bad feelings in area already full of disaffected youth struggling to find work.

The whole things feels very Napoleonic wars. Let's get johnny foreigner out of are country chaps we spent centuries conquering the world and damn my biscuits if they're following us home, its all their fault. let's divide and divide

Okram

Atleast you might finally get a unified Ireland now! Northern Ireland is pushing for referendum to join Ireland. Scotland wants another one for it's indepence and Spain is asking for shared sovereignity over Gibralter who voted 19k to stay vs 800 to leave. In a few years I'm afraid Great Britain/United Kingdom will be solely Wales and England.

Okiba

Quote from: Okram/Khrugh on June 24, 2016, 01:48:50 PM
Atleast you might finally get a unified Ireland now! Northern Ireland is pushing for referendum to join Ireland. Scotland wants another one for it's indepence and Spain is asking for shared sovereignity over Gibralter who voted 19k to stay vs 800 to leave. In a few years I'm afraid Great Britain/United Kingdom will be solely Wales and England.

None of those things will happen.

Gribralter has repeatedly held its own referendums and repeatedly rejected spanish sovereignty or shared proposals.

Scotland can fuck off, for all I care, but if they leave the UK they can't re-join the EU or stay in it because of how the application and membership laws work, they don't meet the requirements. Ergo, if they get independance a few years ago they'd of been outside the EU, so its just a cheap and pointless stunt by Scotlands first minister.

And N.I. will never join the republic, not on your nelly. nope.
Okiba Spearbreaker - Nag'Ogar and Warrior Monk of the Horde
"Strength, Discipline, Mastery."

Kozgugore

I'm quite certain that knowing EU's past policy, they'd be willing to let Scotland slip through the cracks if they so really wished to remain a part of the EU. As for Ireland, I can imagine the likes of the EU won't be enough to bury that old neighbourly grudge of theirs. Case in point though, I'm glad to see England fuck off, as is so eloquently put here, considering the amount of saltiness I've read from them on the interwebs so far. Some great deal of ignorance out there (though I'll admit in their defense, there's plenty of that in other countries as well).
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Srelok

And this is the point where I stop following this thread.

"If you could pour pain into a mold of an orc and then cut off its foot to piss it off, you’d get Srelok." Gulrok Ragehowl

Bamm

Also part of the Irish peace process was rooted in the echr so it hardly surprising northren ireland voted the way it did it will be interesting to see how that works.

A united Ireland is well it's a complex matter, that would take someone far more eloquent than me to figure out how it would work, not saying it wouldn't be nice.
Scotland seems ready to leave by lunchtime aways found it odd they didn't take their independence when they could, perhaps this is a shot in the arm. I just want peace something about all of it sends chills down my spine

Sadok

Voted remain and am disappointed generally in today's result, but I don't think it's suitable to discuss politics in this thread. If people would like to quarantine themselves in a separate Brexit thread they're welcome to, but this is just a wacky shitpost thread, not one for slagging each other off on a national basis, be it English, Scottish, European or otherwise.

Be nice to one another, please. :)

Rashka

Ugh politics. Where'd the icecream talk go?
Rashka Facebreaker - Battlesworn of the Nag'Ogar

Bamm

Mint chocolate ice cream would be damn good right now. An evil ear infection is bringing out my mean bitchy streak

Gashuk

I am disappointed by the results; I firmly believed, and still do, that Britain was stronger within the EU. Financially more secure, safer, kinder and better off with the enrichment of Europe and it's people.

However what is done, is done and we cannot change that. It's now time for us Brits to grit our teeth and struggle on. We're idiots, but hey, democracy, right? I would be especially surprised if N.Ireland reunited with the South, but not so surprised if Scotland held a fresh referendum. I agree that it won't be as straight forward as them declaring Independence and automatically being enrolled in the EU however and once they come to that realisation, perhaps they won't want Independence. They have no Oil after all.

Our PM has resigned, so we'll have a new one in a few months time and likely a general election to get excited about after that should it be called for. So that's always a way that we can analyse the situation going forward and try to deliver a sensible vote; unless Boris gets the job, in which case we're just screwed. Or worse, UKIP rise to power.

All in all, a crummy start to a crummy day! Our currency has hit the floor, our houses are worth less, our pensions are worth less and everyone is a bit of a state. Perhaps it's time to invest my savings in gold and move to Slovakia, or alternatively, get on with life and hope we can make the best out of a seriously bad situation.

What I've learnt however is that over 50% of our country has an underlining degree of racism to them and that it doesn't matter what experts tell you, like the naughty child that the mentality of the leave campaign have been channelling, we will ignore them, put our fingers in our ears and go "Blah, blah, blah".

Needless to say, as noted this really isn't the place for heated political discussion of any sort, so on a change of topic;

What's this I hear about Icecream?  :o

Mint Choc Please!
-Gashuk, Son of Garrak-
"When the ashes fall and the green winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives."

Regorn

This thread is now about ice cream to avoid politics.

I like vanilla ice cream. But I also like taking blueberries on it.
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Gashuk

Hrm. I think I jumped the gun when I said mint choc earlier. I really like strawberry and mango too. Very refreshing! Om nom.
-Gashuk, Son of Garrak-
"When the ashes fall and the green winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives."

Srelok

Gimme chocolate chip or Fudge brownie.

Or melon.

"If you could pour pain into a mold of an orc and then cut off its foot to piss it off, you’d get Srelok." Gulrok Ragehowl