Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 02:31:25 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 210
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 204
Total: 204
204 Guests, 0 Users

#LPW6

Started by Sadok, May 15, 2016, 04:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Therak

Haven't gotten to it yet, but it's on my to watch list!

Edit: Watched a bit of the first episode and it's not for me. Too disjointed for me to enjoy. Perhaps there's some gold in there, I'm not judging that. I just felt it got too jumpy and meh :)
Think, assess, act.

Rashka

Ah am finally back home. Don't get me wrong, I love being at my bf's place, but some quiet and peace, without randomly being assaulted by a dog during sleep, is very nice.
Rashka Facebreaker - Battlesworn of the Nag'Ogar

Regorn

I am not a dog person, or a cat person, or any pet person at all for that maters.
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Groshnok

I hope the extended edition of the movie is released, because holy shit was the pacing and editing terrible in the first hour. The CGI was mind blowing though. Took 6 of my friends who'd never played to see it, and only one didn't enjoy it (though he got stoned before the movie because he convinced himself be would hate it lol)

The battle scenes were excellent, though my main criticism of the movie is
Spoiler: show
Lothar killing Blackhand in a duel, Stormwind not being sacked, and Garona not being possessed to kill Llane. Really don't see why they didn't have Orgrim backstabbing Blackhand, but I feel that they want Orgrim to be an "all honourable" orc even though he betrayed Durotan.

Revax

Quote from: Groshnok on May 31, 2016, 02:42:27 PM
I hope the extended edition of the movie is released, because holy shit was the pacing and editing terrible in the first hour. The CGI was mind blowing though. Took 6 of my friends who'd never played to see it, and only one didn't enjoy it (though he got stoned before the movie because he convinced himself be would hate it lol)

Lothar killing Blackhand in a duel, Stormwind not being sacked, and Garona not being possessed to kill Llane. Really don't see why they didn't have Orgrim backstabbing Blackhand, but I feel that they want Orgrim to be an "all honourable" orc even though he betrayed Durotan.

I agree, didn't like that they made Ogrim a frostwolf instead of Blackhands right hand and that he wasn't the one to kill Blackhand. At least Garona killed Llane. Stormwind didn't get sacked till the second war anyway so that's fine.

Gashuk

Quote from: Hellbrew on May 31, 2016, 04:03:27 PM

I agree, didn't like that they made Ogrim a frostwolf instead of Blackhands right hand and that he wasn't the one to kill Blackhand. At least Garona killed Llane. Stormwind didn't get sacked till the second war anyway so that's fine.

I really didn't mind the Frostwolf Orgrim to be honest, I was on holiday for the week prior to the movie release in the UK, so I read the pre-novel and had my head around that change already. I didn't like Lothar killing Blackhand though, I thought that sucked, but I did like the focus they put on mak'gora and how the tradition is sacred.

Worst character for me was Llane; I've said it once and I'll say it again, he felt like a cos-player got lost on a film set. Dominic Cooper's acting was terrible, stands to reason that he wasn't/isn't a Warcraft Fan before he took the role.

-Gashuk, Son of Garrak-
"When the ashes fall and the green winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives."

Groshnok

Quote from: Hellbrew on May 31, 2016, 04:03:27 PM

I didn't mind Orgrim being a Frostwolf, it would take a lot of time to explain the significance of Blackhand's right hand man being friends with the Frostwolf chieftain.

Regorn

In order to avoid Warcraft Movie spoilers...

This thread is now about my hate of sausages
I Hate Sausages

I don't like the boiled once, I don't like the fried once, I don't like the grilled once, I don't like the short once, I don't like the thick once, I don't like the spicy once.

I dislike them with bread, I don't like them with pasta, I find them revolting in any form at all.

Tell me of your hatred of sausages.
And yes, I am grumpy this evening because I had some for supper. (some.. meaning, 1, I refused to have another).
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Bamm

I love sausages, nom nom nom, i bought some pork appale and herb ones the other day.. they were good. death to the sausage hater

Rashka

Spicy sausages in scambled eggs is the best. Nom!

Regorn

quiet you lot, sausages is the work of the devil.

Rashka

Or you just suck! On another note, out sailing today. Super nice weather ~ just ate Chinese food, on the way back out now. Have a picture!

Regorn

No, I am 100% sure you are the one who suck.

After all, you like sausages.

Okram

I was lead to believe all girls like sausages. ;D

Wornag (Kronnor)

So many shots fired. *grabs popcorn*