Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 04:28:32 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 239
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 239
Total: 239
239 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Razh

Started by Razh, June 10, 2015, 04:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razh

Name: Razh
Class: Hunter
Level: 100

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience:
Roleplay is something I started to do on Argent Dawn possibly a year after I joined it during the beginning of the Cataclysm expansion. Prior to that I had never done roleplay in the past so of course my initial experience with it wasn't seen as great towards others. Through out mid-way of Cataclysm up until now, I've learnt many things through roleplaying with others lore, building a characters story, DMing for guilds and so on. I've been through the majority of races experimenting but what attracts me most tends to be Goblins, Orcs and Gnomes. I suppose the last thing to say is after all I've been through on Argent Dawn creating an environment for everyone to have fun with events be it just for the guild or community is something I value a lot, bringing a lot of people together to do what they enjoy doing most roleplaying and furthermore creating more backstory for them.

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character:
Razh was born into the Frostwolf Clan during their hiding on Azeroth, it was difficult times for himself and the clan at the time being in a new environment for one and over all a whole world they weren't quite familiar with fully yet. After what seemed like forever with the countless scenarios that went on ahead before the formation of the Horde under Thrall's leadership, Razh had decided to follow the footsteps of his father using a bow and an arrow along with the company of his wolf. Adventuring out into the wild and getting to know the world around him whilst also having to be -very- careful with his surroundings due to the conflict between the Horde and Alliance. Through out the years he met many new beasts and befriended them becoming somewhat one with nature. He loved it, animals and mostly the forests themselves. He became what most would call a Beastmaster.

Razh did and has always done his part for the Horde though when he was of age, assisting them through out the various different conflicts against the alliance but always keeping an open mind. He wasn't always fond of fighting but he did when it was needed to maintain the safety of those around him, he much rather things be dealt with in a calm manner but knows not everything is quite that easy.

In short Razh over the years of growing up in Azeroth has become quite accustomed to the company of beasts and finds it easy to befriend, enjoying the company of them quite a lot but they never quite take the spot of his wolves who are always at his side. He's a calm, open-minded Orc and likes to thing things through carefully rarely ever being impulsive. He stays true to the clan he originated from being the Frostwolf and is very proud of his ancestry so much so he took on the last name of his father's Wolfaxe.

Gridish

Hello Razh and welcome to the forums!

The application looks pretty good and I don't see anything that needs to be modified. I would like to point out that during your IC interview, you'll also be asked what your character has been doing during more recent events like during the Siege of Orgrimmar or during the battles against the Iron Horde et cetera. Also think about why your character would like to join the Red Blades. So it would be smart to think about that before you head into your IC interview!

but without further ado, as mentioned before, your next step will be the IC interview. the goal of the IC interview is for your character to establish contact with the tribe's members. Here is a list of orcs you can do your IC interview with: http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php?topic=2440.0
Just nudge any of these people and if they have time they'll be happy to help you! We're located in Razor Hill at the moment, so pop by! You can always RP with us even if your chracter isn't in the Red Blades!

Hope to see you around soon!

- Rrosh'tul Rimeweaver.
Gridish Rimeweaver

Grogok

Welcome aboard Razh..we own your soul now..there is no escape muhahaha

Interviewed and accepted by your very own Captain kaargmaaaan!