Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 10:15:09 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 228
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 236
Total: 236
236 Guests, 0 Users

Kozgugore Appreciation

Started by Sadok, May 30, 2013, 12:26:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhokdor Spinesnapper

Quote from: Krogon on May 30, 2013, 11:44:07 PM
but we all do love you  :)

C'mere Kozzie. Lemme raspberry your belly.

Drevan

Quote from: Akesha on July 19, 2007, 11:55:28 PM
it's interesting that Kozgugore has been mentioned. He's a great player and I knew him a long time ago when I was a member of <Sons of Draenor>. He'd be a great leader but I'd need to be convinced that he'd plan to stick around. The same is true of many of the people who have been with the guild for a long time. many do not play that often now, or spend most of their time playing alts.

Convinced now Akesha? :)

All the best big guy. Have fun out there!
I respond to Sakareth and Azuril too.

Grekthar

Wow... Kozzy, u were one of the first people I RP'd with when I first came to this server, back when the Red Blade were in Redridge hunting for relics like the orb that Morgeth broke at the end of it :P

It's going to be very hard to imagine the Red Blades without you being in it... Kinda wish I'd been at this vote, would have put one up for you with the arguement being, "Rargnasha crashes ships... do we want him steering the Tribe?" To continue the smilie and analogy, you have been one of the finest captains of the RP ship I have come to know.

Although your absence will be felt... probably most keenly by your replacement since you took his love interest with you :P

I feel like I'm the only sane one in this Tribe. And I have four elementals living in my skull!

Kozgugore

Quote from: Sakareth on May 31, 2013, 02:38:18 AM
Quote from: Akesha on July 19, 2007, 11:55:28 PM
it's interesting that Kozgugore has been mentioned. He's a great player and I knew him a long time ago when I was a member of <Sons of Draenor>. He'd be a great leader but I'd need to be convinced that he'd plan to stick around. The same is true of many of the people who have been with the guild for a long time. many do not play that often now, or spend most of their time playing alts.

Convinced now Akesha? :)

All the best big guy. Have fun out there!
Damn, now those were the days. D: Here comes the nostalgia to kick me in the butt!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Sadok

Quote from: Grekthar on May 31, 2013, 03:12:53 AM
Although your absence will be felt... probably most keenly by your replacement since you took his love interest with you :P

Rargnasha and Shrewd's final moments:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa-dGYjSq5k

"...Inside of us, we both know you belong with Kozgugore. You're part of his work, the thing that keeps him going. If that wyvern leaves the ground and you're not with him, you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life. We'll always have Tanaris. Here's looking at you, Shrewd."

::)

Revax

Sons of Draenor.... why do I feel like I have heard that name before?

Murrah

To me Kozzy-Mozzy you have been one of the best RP:ers I have seen, even when most of them are in the Orcs. I still laugh when Koz met Burgorg for the first time, most of Orcs gawing out "What did he just said?" and Koz understanding the big Rockmunchkin silly.

Also when Burgorg was on cooking turn making Rawk soup for everyone, people eating  the soup filled with rocks and Koz fishing the pebbles out and afterwards thanking from the strong meal.

I salute ye Kozzles!
(And ye bugger give me your skype)
“Instead of a Dark Lord, you would have a queen, not dark but beautiful and terrible as the dawn! Tempestuous as the sea, and stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!”

Trakmar

Koz was the first one to greet me into the tribe both IC and OOC. While I never got to know him properly, IC or OOC, I can just say he has been very good at leading the guild. ORB is by far, the best guild I've been in.

I'm not good at these things, so I'll just say good luck on future adventures, Koz! And we all hope to see you again!
"We do not kill - We Hunt
We do not enslave - We tame
There is no good and evil - Only instinct"

Gruulg

Dude I aint gonna talk like you already left, I hope you 'll still walk among us now and then whenever you feel like it or after you played other games whatever...I don't even know what to say Ive known you ingame for so long rlly cheerios on your efforts as chief.

Makes me sad sometimes when things change...You were the tribe with all its officers ofcourse. You rlly made WoW a fun game being such a great chieftain for so many years.
I wished now I could've been there more, but things change life change etc, etc.

O yeah you did seem unreachable although you might have wanted that differently. I guess it comes with the role. You big ol' chiefork.

I hope you can enjoy wow again now as you have less  responseabilities or mebe you just need a break or other game *shrug*

I cant thatnk you enough for the fun and laughs we had throughout the years.
WoW is still fun but I guess we oldies cant live it like it was back in the day. Nor should we otherwise I would still be playing with my GI joe's :P. Its weird you stepping down is like and end of an erra like everything passes by now stuff we did places we hung out.
Thank you for that Kozzle you ol' bootehrangork^^.

FO' THA' TRIBEZ!!!Fo'THA" KOOZLE!

Rargnasha

Koz has always been the perfect image of a guild leader to me. Your ability to keep calm and approach OOC situations in a competent and fair manner have surprised me throughout the ages spent in this guild.

I've been talking with a few different guild leaders and officers lately, and when I speak about good ways to run a guild, my examples goes out from actions I've seen you take and ways that you have managed the orcs of the Red Blade.
I've been in a few different guilds throughout the ages- And I can hands down say that while
ORB has had it's ups and downs, it is the best guild that I've ever had the pleasure of being in, and that is thanks to all the wonderful people in it and especially with you at it's helm.
These are some pretty big boots to fill out, but I hope to keep up the good style of having the Red Blade be a home for everyone from new roleplayers - testing out the waters of an orcish RP guild - To even the seasoned veterans that roam the World of warcraft, one of them being yourself. Should it either be as a returning Kozgugore, Gakrath or perhaps even a new face!

As for a bit on the IC side.. Throughout the years, Koz have played a huge role in Rargnashas character development, from the blue eyed (Ok, still had red eyes) orc who thought that honour was above all else - To a veteran who puts the lives of those around him over honour. Over this course, Koz have managed to get himself imprinted on Rargs mind as a bit of a father figure, so to Rarg, it is almost like growing up again - To see the father leave and now having to take charge and find his own way -For both himself and the tribe.

But Koz, it've been a blast to PvE, PvP and RP with you through-out the years, and hope to see more!
But we'll always have our time in ME3 Multiplayer, with you charging up into the face of the aliens and grunting at them.
Appendix means... What?!

Rhonya

Koz! I remember I used to be kind of scared of you, when I first came in contact with the Tribe on Rhonya. Or well, scared..more very nervous, because you always seemed so strict ICly. Though I found out of course that you're a great guy oocly and we've had some very nice roleplay and through the time I've been with the tribe now I've started to really respect you a lot.
The Red Blades were my second guild I got in, and I've never regretted that dicision. You've done a great and wonderful job in leading a guild for so long, I can't even imagine me doing something like that for such a long time.
So I just want to say, I hope you'll be around more still, because I always really enjoyed rping with you, even though it wasn't that often that I approached you IC'ly.

So...Don't leave us for too long! Thanks for all the effort you've put into the guild, to make it what it is today.
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Claws

To be honest I sent this as a PM to Koz but then I thought to hell why hide it, it is what, what it is
My own perspective on one of the best RP'S out there who kept himself true to his Toon.

Koz I do not know what to say.
I’m literally crying with sadness.
All those years ago when I interviewed you to join the Tribe who thought you would end up as the head Orc for so long.
We have both been at the top of the tribe you longer then any other so you must of been doing something right.
We had our moments both been at logger heads with each other.
I know what pain and sorrow you must be feeling deep down it is hard to step back from what has been a major part of your life for so long even though you may try to hide it others may not understand this.
The amount of time spent behind the scenes is a drain and even if you deny this now deep down you will miss it all believe me I know.
For me it took over my life to the point of obsession it changed my RL outlook and my RL character I became the mean short tempered Orc my toon was.
But you were the one who brought me down to earth with a bump, and at the time I would of ripped your head of given the chance, but now I thank you for it.
Those who may have been around in them days will understand my meaning but I guess there are not many that would.
It hurts big time being well I will say it politely so as not to inflame some Orc “Asked to step down” out of the blue after so much you have put in even when towards the end you do become more” UNREACHABLE” due to commitments else were.

Sure we had our bad times but they were outweighed by the good times.
I can remember when the Tribe nearly split many moons ago and we both decided to take a break from all the back stabbing etc, and went to play Conan or some other new game think that only lasted 2 weeks however WOW was under our skin.

Claws will miss the Old Grumpy Sod.
Carol will miss the real Koz.
Where does this leave Claws now Koz and may be 1 or 2 others were / are the only Orc’s left who show her the respect for what she once was for so many years.
Is there room to follow your run into the forest once again like the two young blood hungry Orc they both were so many years ago.
Good luck with all you do Koz old friend. :-*
True Blood
Once a Blade Always a Blade.

Retired Right hand of the Blades.
Lived enough to be older and wiser then many pup's

Remember a journey is not a final destination.

Kozgugore

I have returned a PM to you about the matter, Claws. :) And thanks for all the kind words, not only to Claws but everyone else here as well. Which reminds me, it does kind of come to mind reading this "blast to the past" from Claws that I really wouldn't have been here for this long if it wasn't for the very guild itself. So while this is "Kozgugore appreciation", that doesn't keep Kozgugore himself from appreciating those he appreciated throughout his career!

Akesha, for being the one who started all this and trusted both myself and Koz to take over the tribe when the same ultimately happened to her as did to me now. If it wasn't for her starting ORB after the Sons of Draenor failed at the very beginning of this server, everything would have been very different. Part of my still all too dearly longs for the "good old days" when Koz could just rely on Akesha's wisdom instead of having to decide everything for himself. :D

Claws, for having been a very strong pillar of support back when it was required the most. It's true that we've seen some difficult times, and we couldn't always see eye to eye ourselves, but in the end your... insanity (yes, I said it) was the thing that, strangely enough, kept Koz in check back in the days. I have this secret fantasy that despite both Koz and Claws are now somewhat out of the picture, they will still be found around a campfire in the future muttering and complaining to one another about everything and everyone around them. :D

Drevan/Sakareth, for being the selfless person that he is by refusing to let me pay for this wonderful website and allowing me the freedom to tinker with it despite no longer being active in ORB himself. I like to think part of ORB's greatness has been in part due to one of the most awesome website I've seen an RP guild have, and it's thanks to him!

Greggar, for likewise having stood by Koz's side in some challenging times and being the closest Koz would get to having a blood brother again (which I like to think has been a big challenge in itself, because Koz always told himself he would never take any more blood brothers again due to the many he has lost in the past ;D). Plus, for having been a great and understanding friend. A shame he never returned, but I can't say I blame him now that he's actually an artist for game studios!

Gruulg, for being that crazy old coot who had to bear the burden of being a Rrosh-tul in the same challenging times that I had both him and Greggar to support me. He might fall asleep on nearly every event he attends nowadays, but he's still the epitome of what an old orc warrior should be! ;D

Nergul, for being the first orc Koz really got to know when he joined the tribe and being a prime example to me on orc hunters in a time that I was rather stale after a period of inactivity on the RP scene. Oh and for being an AWESOME AND IMPOSING VIKING MEETS RUGBY PLAYER IN REAL LIFE.

Mhokdor, for having brightened up ORB in a bit of a stale time with his range of characters, but also for bringing me back into the action along with Greggar when I decided to leave for Age of Conan. Without those two, my career might have been a lot shorter-lived. Proof that one person alone doesn't make for a great guild.

Morgeth, for adding a whole new dimension of joy and depth to my RP that no one else had been able to bring up until then. Those are the kind of times that one would solemnly miss, and I do. I suppose losing out on all that might have been the final straw to stop enjoying WoW RP as much as I did.

Some other names that were perhaps less known but nonetheless equally important: Hakon (oh, you awesome warrior, you), Krogon (because let's face it, Koz would have had little reason to be promoted to Overlord if it wasn't for the awesome amount of enemies we had to fight back then. Best days for RP-PvP, without a doubt!), Mazguul, Rargnasha, Sadok (arguably the best officer I've had, but damn did you strain yourself, you silly man! ;D) and Vashnarz, but also the old guard, like Oznack, Rehbande, Vlog and Yorla. Looking through the old officer forums still brings a tear of laughter to my eye. ;D What fun and drama we had, I can only hope my next endeavour will prove just as enriching.

And of course everyone else that chose to became a part of this guild, but that I have unfortunately not have had the chance to get as know as well as I would have wanted to (trust me, there are a GREAT many out there). Now it's to you to continue the great adventure. And who knows, old grump might come back to mutter, grumble and laugh at you all, no longer restricted in his role as Chieftain in doing so.

Spoiler: Just like that • show
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Claws

Quote from: Kozgugore on June 03, 2013, 05:06:45 PM

Claws,
but in the end your... insanity (yes, I said it) was the thing that, strangely enough, kept Koz in check back in the days. I have this secret fantasy that despite both Koz and Claws are now somewhat out of the picture, they will still be found around a campfire in the future muttering and complaining to one another about everything and everyone around them. :D

Spoiler: Just like that • show

INSANITY HOW DARE YOU.  :o
You do not know how close you are LOL.
All the best Matt.

P.S.
which one are you Statler and Waldorf.
True Blood
Once a Blade Always a Blade.

Retired Right hand of the Blades.
Lived enough to be older and wiser then many pup's

Remember a journey is not a final destination.

Therak

I've been waiting with a post here. Because frankly. I didn't know what to say.
I woke up and saw this thread the day after it happened. I didn't stick around at the event the night before. And I'm sad I missed it. Because this, was certainly a shock to me.
Koz, you've been the best damn guildleader I've ever had.
I came from the Sixty Thieves, there were some drama at the point where I left. But I still held the RL meeting I had promised and planned. And for some strange reason, Morgy dragged an orc along.
You and Morgy are the core reason why I joined the orcs at all. I honestly can't say i remember a time where I knew anything about the orcs, when you didn't lead us. And I've certainly always had respect for the guild. Even when I didn't know much about it.
Coming to the Red Blades have only increased my respect for you, and I've had plenty of laughs in my time here. And even though you're the grumpy chief, you've been responsible for many of them.
One I remember in particular is Koz hiding behind his food, trying to avert Morgeths anger. The stoic Chief, hiding behind his food, something about that made me laugh.
I can't even begin to imagine the time you've put into this guild. But I'll be damned if it doesn't show.
Thanks for the memories.
Thanks for the work you put into making this guild what it is.
And thanks for not noticing the chain we've attached to you, preventing you from truly leaving!
Think, assess, act.