Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 11:56:31 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 239
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 215
Total: 215
215 Guests, 0 Users

A late night training

Started by Gridish, February 09, 2014, 12:16:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gridish

The last ray of daylight dissapears in the horizon as Gridish is pulling a cart with some training dummies to the outer skirts of Garadar.
Lofty floats after Gridish "Gridish, are you going to train again!? You've been training like... all day! You really need to get some rest."
Gridish grunts, rolls his shoulders and continues his path to his training grounds.
Gridish stops, and drops the cart just outside of Garadar in an open field. He starts setting up the training dummies one by one.
Some are set further away, some are set closer by. Some are set in groups, some are set alone.

Gridish moves into a position centered compared to the training dummies and Lofty floats up next beside him.
"Gridish.. Why are you doing this - again - You've done it like 20 times today! and most of them were perfect runs!"
Gridish seems to ignore Lofty's bickering and readies his staff.
Quickly after he readies his staff, he charges multiple arcane blasts thru it and launches them towards the outer skirts of the Training Dummy perimiter.
Directly after he freezes a  group of training dummies close to him, while he turns around and decapetates a single training dummy that was standing behind him.
During this event of attacks, Lofty had decided to float up and above all the action, shivering and fearing for his "life".

"Gridish... A-Are you done yet...?"
Gridish looks up at Lofty and nods slowly.
Lofty floats down and starts inspecting the training dummies. "Seems like another perfect run." Lofty turns his attention to Gridish, while Gridish is wrapping up some of the shattered bits of training dummies.
"Gridish... Why are you training so - Rediculously - hard..? Your casting hasn't been better then this in like... ever! If you don't take it easy, you might rip out your stitches too!"
Gridish looks at Lofty for a brief moment, grunts and continues cleaning up his training ground.
Lofty floats after Gridish, following him closely. "Is it because of yesterday's sparring sessions..? You weren't pleased with the results of that?"
Gridish doesn't seem to respond to Lofty's question, and continues his little clean up session by replacing the damaged training dummies with new ones.
"You do know that they have -way- more combat experience then you do, right? You do know it doesn't make you a bad arcanist if you get beaten by them, right?"

Lofty cuts Gridish off and starts floating right in front of him.
"You want to know what's going wrong in your spars? You freeze up, You pretty much forget all of your training. Your mind gets clouded by too many thoughts. You need to calm down and assess your situation!"
Gridish whacks Lofty away and continues placing more training dummies.
"Gridish, I can help you, but you need to listen. Just like when we started on your basic casting! I've seen my fair share of battle mages thruought my stay in Dalaran. Just let me help you..."
Lofty starts to whimper a little, in the hopes that Gridish would listen to him.
Gridish stares Lofty down for a minute, then readies his staff and sternly says "Again."
Gridish Rimeweaver

Groshnok

""You do know that they have -way- more combat experience then you do, right?"

Being OP Arms Warriors doesn't help either.