Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 12:27:55 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 247
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 224
Total: 224
224 Guests, 0 Users

Step up, orc!

Started by Mhokdor Spinesnapper, July 04, 2008, 04:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhokdor Spinesnapper

Corpses littered the field, the great walls, the bunkers, blood as far as the horizon.
Green cased in metal stood tall, looking over the grounds…

Mhokdor grinned wickedly, his centurion armour was shattered and little more than scrap, his fur cloaks shredded and his axe reduced to a metal club in one hand and the battered blade in the other.
He wiped the blood from his lips and raised his arms high in the air: “Victory of death!” he yelled and his pack followed...

The next few hours would be dedicated to making camp inside the Alliance fortifications, using their walls and traps against them, not long did it take to repair the barricades and be ready to fend off any attacks, once finished Mhokdor would have to leave his troops for an hour, he began walking back through the snow to the closest horde camps and he took his wolf back to Frostwolf Village, he always wondered why he couldn’t send a wolf-rider to report so he could stay at the front, but proposing that could result in having thought to be lazy… Or old.
He continued his path to the village, keeping himself occupied by pulling out broken arrows and even a dwarven hand from inbetween his shoulder-plates, after breaking the fingers and pulling out the nails he threw it away, nearing the village.
He dismounted his wolf and walked past the twin Frostwolf towers, looking at the huge hut of his general and slowly walking inside.

An orc dressed in dark red and purple Warlord armour spoke with Drek’thar, Mhokdor recognised this orc as High Warlord Ripper, a title well deserved for an orc that would literally rip his enemies apart with his bare hands.
Mhokdor stood silently waiting for them to finish, he looked for the Warmasters bit could see none, he became impatient after what must had been half an hour and shifted his weight from one leg to another, making his armour scratch and clash against each other to get their attention.
Rippter turned and eyed Mhokdor, the blood made his armour seem as dark as a Warlord’s, ripper saluted Mhokdor with a pound on the chest, as did Drek’thar.
Mhokdor returned, “Lok’tar” he said and awaited either to speak.
Ripper nodded at Drek’thar and began: “Lok’tar Centurion Spinesnapper, you know High Warlord Ripper,” he continued without waiting for an answer, ‘The High Warlord will take command of the front lines Spinesnapper, I require you to transfer your command to him…”
Mhokdor nodded and bowed before Ripper, his right pauldron fell to the ground but no attention was paid to it, “Swobu, general, where will I be stationed?” Ripper took off his helmet, his face was grim, “Yer in front wit’ me” he shouted, Mhokdor grunted at Ripper, he continued, “Step up Champion Spinesnapper! Get ya armour fixed an’ get ready ‘ter set out! By next mornin’ we go!”

Mhokdor left the tent with a huge grin from ear to ear, he had now made it to Champion, closer and closer to his goal, the challenges ahead however would take more than simple experience and mere luck…

Claws

((Another good Yarn Mhok how the hell do you find the time for all this and playing a good part in the game as well.))
True Blood
Once a Blade Always a Blade.

Retired Right hand of the Blades.
Lived enough to be older and wiser then many pup's

Remember a journey is not a final destination.

Mhokdor Spinesnapper

((Well in my lovely stay in England with a great friend of mine there were moments where we were stuck in a coach to or from Nottingham, and then she'd be busy with her boyfriend and I'd be doin' some writing ^^ ...

Truth is, I don't have a life D: ))

Tirnak Lynxclaw

Quote from: Mhokdor on July 04, 2008, 03:11:38 PM
((Truth is, I don't have a life D: ))

(( Isn't that the Truth for us all? -.-' ))

Gal'Bash

(( Sadly I have  life...but I d rather not have one...))
Fire mission battery! TRP 005! Pointe fussed! Pointe fussed! Firing for effect! Firing for effect! - over -

Mhokdor Spinesnapper

I heard that Toys R' Us buys lives! :D
5 gold, was a bargain for mine! :D