Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 02:26:35 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 227
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 193
Total: 193
193 Guests, 0 Users

Kill Or Be Killed

Started by Nosh'marak, September 09, 2015, 09:50:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosh'marak

Nosh'marak woke up with a grunt as the Ogres called his name, the slavemaster stuck his key in to Nosh'maraks shackles, unlocking them with a silent click. As the Ogre threw him out in the arena together with his sabre, Nosh'marak looked straight in to the eyes of his opponent. About ten meters away, there stood a hulking berserker wielding a giant and rusty axe. The bone-piercings stuck through Nosh'maraks skin made a clacking sound as they hit eachother while he bent over, picking up the sabre which he had used so many times before.

When the huge orc charged at him, Nosh'marak was caught off-guard and was sent in to one of the arena walls. The Ogres cheered, shouting insults at Nosh'marak. As he looked down at his ribcage, where one of the bone piercings had cut his skin open a little, he cackled like a true maniac.
"Is that all you've got?! PAIN IS STRENGTH!"

Nosh'marak charged forward with his sabre, wildly cutting at the huge orc who was clearly stronger, but Nosh'marak had the advantage. As the cuts dotted the opponents body, Nosh'marak cut wilder and wilder. Soon, the orc was on his knees and Nosh'marak delivered the final blow to his head. The arena was quiet, the Ogres who were once wild had shut their mouths, looking at Nosh'marak with awe as he split the head of his opponent straight down the middle.

As Nosh'marak kneeled down, grabbing ahold of the spine and ripping it out, blood spurting everywhere over the champion who had won yet another battle. As he held the spine up high, the Ogres roared and cheered. Nosh'marak spit on the corpse as the gates opened once again behind him. He walked back in to the pens, the slavemaster grabbing his sabre and slamming Nosh'marak in the head with it. Everything went black, and as he slowly opened his eyes he heard the roaring of battle. All of the slaves were gone, making their rebellion. Nosh'marak looked across the dark room, his eyes moving to the dead slavemaster with the sabre in his hand. Nosh'marak reached out, grabbing the sabre before bringing it down on his hand, freeing himself from his bond.

As he tied the blade to the stump of his hand he grinned widely.
"Kill or be killed, eh?" He snorted.
"Dogs obey and whimper, wolves carve their own path with a roar! Let the Alliance hear your cries for battle! Rrosh'ka Valokh! For the Blood!"

Wornag (Kronnor)

Nice story :) Too bad Marnosh had to die, but it's better if you enjoy this char better. Cannot wait to meet him icly (Hope you didn't choose a tutor for your char yet, cause I always wanted to have a trainee for Kronnor, and a Shattered Hand one would be a nice challenge).

Rhonya

We actually gave him a tutor ourselves ;)
Because he's ex Iron Horde and we're still careful with those!
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Wornag (Kronnor)

Alright then. I guess I'll find another trainee, since we've got a wave of new bloods.

Okiba

An excellent little story!

Best of look with the new incarnation.
Okiba Spearbreaker - Nag'Ogar and Warrior Monk of the Horde
"Strength, Discipline, Mastery."