Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 03:57:44 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 280
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 252
Total: 252
252 Guests, 0 Users

A Rockeater story.

Started by Burgorg, November 09, 2009, 10:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burgorg

The night was stormy, Few chosen warriors of the Warsong clan by order of Hellscream were sent to destroy alliance Hold The holds walls were strong and solid, the humans inside it, skilled on the art of combat. Lightning hit a near by tree, Wall sentries reported, that something was seen in the night, shapes of Orcs. The defenders of the hold prepaired for the night raid...

"Kill 'em All! For Hellscream for Warsong!" A massive orc carrying a massive axe coated in blood and gut, roared, his massive jaw could have probably have strenght to chop head of a human. He was called Rerger Rockeater, from the Rockeater Tribe, of the Warsong. Orc who has rumored to have strenght to crush man inside a platemail. His eyes glow red from bloodlust him chewing a rock in his mouth the noise was loud, it was distracting many other orcs, The Rockeaters were looked odd by many other tribes, as they were bigger than others. And most of them lacked the sharp mind of  proper orc.

Rerger spat the pebblets out of his mout drool dripping when he laughed and roared allmost like challenging the thunders. "Burgorg! Bargurg Bergurg and Pointy! Stepforward this is a glorious day my sons! my little Pork-ears!" he slammed his plateshrouded fist to his chest, and allmost shed a tear, allmost! His eyes looking down to four orcs, massive from their build. and strong from arm, like him of course, strong and large orcs proper Orcs to crush the humans and bring pride for Hellscream!. He grunted pulling the reins of his Worg.

"My sons you are to charge in to that hold with the grunts and bring it down to the last stone." he talked orders roared them, Victory or death.. Thats what he said..
Burgorg Rockeater, son of Rerger Rockeater...Brother of Bargurg Bergurg and Pointy.. Youngest he was.. Not so smart like others, mommy allways saying all the smart stuff went to the other brothers and rest of Pops Brawn to him. Him lifting his fingers one by one counting.. one four.. three. like that yeah. .Exactly like that mommy would be proud. Burgorg roared and slammed his chest. "Thats my boy! Thats the attitude go now and smash some skulls!" Burgorg blinked.. "Durr.." He did not understand what daddy meaned again, But he guessed he wants him to go and fight something. So he charged after the other grunts towards the gates, with battering rams, catapults throwing stones against the wall. Orcs roaring warcries. There would be..

Blood..

Blood everything it blinded him, blood in his eyes, shouts around him, pain in his side, Axe swinging in arc, satisfying feeling of metal cutting a devastating path trough muscle,meat,bone and screams joining to the others. Burgorg shaking his helmet off. then remembering mommas words. "Allmost wear a helmet to avoid being blunted with something!" Burgorg, kneeled down to pick up his axe, getting a knee to his jaw, nasty krunch going between his ears,  him lifting his stare, to get a shield to his face now, sword chopping his  shoulderplate.

Dat be it, nuw getting angry, Burgorg roared and soon the human hitting him flied like a gnome on a flying machine to the nearest well, Angry orc with Purple! small mohawk ran towards him, to squish him between the orc and the wall. Burgorg continuing to trample to the humans with his brothers their eyes glowing allmost red from the bloodlust, breathing heavily, everything dead that was the order. Everything dead..Everything..

Burgorg swinged his axe in large arcs killing humans, dwarfs, some of them were really small, maybe they were gnome without big heads, lots of female mages in dis hole with dem gnomes, robes means mage. they slow no casting spells.

The fires burned bright grumbling slowly, Burgorrg walking away from the hole, covered in small cuts blood on him, most of it was not his, other orcs watching the massive orc. poiting fingers to him and then to the  another large orc on the ground, shrouded to worg hides. "Pointy!" Burgorg roared, running to shake his brother, whos eyes were allready closed.

He was dead, his big big big brother was dead, by the hummies, hummies made him brother dead! Burgorg lifted his axe from the ground, growling with rage. shouting for his brothers. "We wull brung dem whul pluce duwn to lust rock!" he roared, his brothers joining him, as the Rockeater brothers continued the battle side-by side like a three-headed monster no mercy was given, no pity or remorse felt.

They charged in the barracks, Bargurg got arrow to the helm, fell down, probably resting, he has strong head, joins up after, now the two-headed beast slashed and smashed their path trough the humans. Bergurg got a sword under arm, must stinged he gets up. Burgorg said to himself, as he cut the way to the Holds commander his armor trenched in blood. his mohawk was against his sweatty face, his eyes were burning with rage, the human did not understand a word what the orc yelled, he only saw  it lifting its axe to chop down more of his men, and more orcs were swarming from the door.

Large orc circling the human wielding a Bastard Sword and Shield, slamming his shield to the orc, who sinked its teeth to ti, ripping it off the mans hand, sound of bone breaking could be heard as the shield hands wrist snapped like a twig. sword was swinged, it sinked to the orcs  hip, bellowing roar echoed in the room, as the pain made Burgorg focus to the human, lifting his fist to a strike towards the plate helmet, in a straight line, fist sinking to the metal, making it curl in against the humans face like a kiss from a Irondwarf..

The human was staggering back fear in his eyes, then it all went dark as the axe striked down. Burgorg roaring in triumph, then turning around smiling, it was his first leader kill he was a real orc now, he needed to tell brothers.

He never got the chance to tell.. From that day Burgorg Rockeater got the Title.. Mighty Burgorg Rockeater, heir of the Rockeater Tribe."

An old Scarred Orc finished the story, smiling toothly. "Dats the story of Rockeaters"

Orphans around the fire clapped their hands. "Strong orcs!"
Old orc nodded. "Ye. mi boys, strong lads.."

OOC:
Buh. Dunno