Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 07:24:56 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 247
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 222
Total: 222
222 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Ragren

Started by Ragreen, September 25, 2015, 01:48:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragreen

Name: Ragreen
Class: Shaman
Level: 9, but i dont use boost yet :)

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience:
Hey, I'm new. I found your video on youtube and i wanted to join your clan. I don't have much expirience in RP, but I'm really want to learn how to be an orc. So i hope that clan can help me :)
Sorry for my english, but im not native speaker - im still learning

The story:

Ragreen is an 21 years old young orc, who always wanted to be a shaman. He heard stories about wise shamans, the elemental masters, who always honored the nature and strenght. He honor Thrall and Drek'Thar leaders of Frostwolf Clan, which he belongs. We was raised by poor orc family, he's father was a hunter. He show him forest paths of Alterac and learned how to hunt.

But Ragren was not intrested in that. As a child Ragreen was excited about storms. He sit on trees or climb on rocks to see the power of the elements. With time he earned the ability to sense coming storms.

One day, his father told him - "My son, i know that you never be a hunter like me. Go find your own destiny." Also he gave him a little wolf pup, to remember about he's roots. Young orc hugged his mother, honor his father and went stright with smile on his mouth, becouse he knew that his journey is about to begin...

After months Ragreen finally came to see walls of Orgrimmar and learn basic techniques of shamanism. He had a vision of his father death and strong orc clan, where he can upgrade his skills and finally become a shaman and to help him speak to his father.

Sadok

Howdy Ragreen, and thanks for applying. Apologies for any delays at this point, because the officer team are currently experiencing a busy workload due to hosting the Kosh'harg Festival and related events in Nagrand.

I've given your application a read-through, and I have a couple of notes. Firstly, don't worry about any lack of RP experience -- we're quite understanding, and accept people of all experience levels including complete beginners. Similarly, as long as you're able to read and write basic enough English, you should be quite fine -- and your application is certainly at least legible.

I'm assuming your character is reasonably young from your application. It would be worth noting how your age and clan background may affect Ragreen's upbringing -- orcs have only been settled on Kalimdor the past 10-15 years, and prior to that, many of them were held in human internment camps in the decades beforehand (exceptions would be the Frostwolf Clan, who sought exile in Alterac Valley, and the Warsong Clan, who largely evaded capture).

As such, I'd be keen for you to expand a bit more on the actual detail of where and when your character was raised, what clan (if any) he would have belonged to, and why he would want to join the Red Blade tribe in particular.

Simply edit your application to add these points, and then bump the thread with a new post so we know you're done. Then we should be able to accept your application, assuming everything checks out fine.

If you are in doubt, these threads may be helpful:
Orcish Timeline: http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php/topic,2438.0.html
Orcish Lore: http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php/topic,2439.0.html

Thanks in advance, and good luck!

Ragreen

Sadok

Thanks for the amendments! I reckon then that your app looks fine enough, so consider your application accepted.

What's next? Simply poke an officer or relevant senior member in-game for your in-character interview, so we can get an opportunity to see Ragreen in action, and give him a chance to seek out the Red Blades ICly.

You'll find a list of relevant officers and senior members here: http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php?topic=2440.0

Best of luck and... for the Blood of the Tribe~!