Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 21, 2024, 08:40:59 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 141
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 106
Total: 106
106 Guests, 0 Users

The Question Thread

Started by Sadok, May 16, 2015, 03:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Srelok

X-men apocalypse.

Swinging it along.

"If you could pour pain into a mold of an orc and then cut off its foot to piss it off, you’d get Srelok." Gulrok Ragehowl

Groshnok

It was Deadpool, but now that that's been seen, I suppose Warcraft will be. Absolutely detest what they've done with the story of making a group of "good orcs" that help the humans but oh well.

Favourite comedian?

Mozrogg

Sean Lock without doubt, the guys absolutely hilarious and sharp to boot. The way he goes off on completely random tangents and makes it funny is an art form!

Favourite sauce for savoury food? BBQ or GTFO.

Azolg

BBQ All day everuuhhhday. I'll have to give Sean Lock a listen, always like checking new comedians.

If you could RP any concept without judgement, what would it be?

Revax

Kozgugore's mother.

If you had to move in with me or live on the steets, what would you choose?

Mozrogg

I'd choose seppuku

Would you rather have an elephants trunk attached to your face in place of a nose, or a giraffe's neck?

Grogok

Would any of it scale to your size..or would you end up having a trunk that is the same lenght if not longer than yourself, or a neck that would be three times longer than the rest of your body?..

In any case I think I would chose the trunk, for two reasons, ONE it would be possible to have it removed without killing you should it cause to much trouble " removing your neck and getting a shorter one, might work, but I think it would kill you". and TWO i think it is for more easy to live with a elephant trunk, that you can carry in your arms, rather than having to move with your body in a horizontal position all the time, because otherwise you wouldn't be able to go through doors your head would get stuck in wires,lamps trees or smacking your head into every bridge you would have to pass under in your life.

Would you rather
Start your life while knowning everything you know now or visit another galaxy with intelligent lifeforms with advanced technology, but you wouldn't know if they were friend or foe?

Regorn

Start your life while knowing everything you know now.
I like Earth, I think I stay here forever.

Would you rather have your Character become a popular Hearthstone Card (Legendary), or have it become a NPC in WoW that actually does something (don't just stand around like a reference, gives you quest and shit) OR! Have it become a Heroes of the Storm Hero character.
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Lars

Would have to go with Hearthstone card for Muz. (Card effect "Sacrifice for warleader!" - absorb otherwise leathal damage from Hero).

Are you a supporter of any competitive activity team(Or person, if you're into chess)? Doesn't matter if it's the local children's team or highest class in the world. Just in general.
Muzjhath got Iced by Sadok, after Marogg got Stabbed.

-The orc formerly known as Muzjhath formerly known as Marogg

Azolg

I support the world Tiddlywinks championships .. Nah in reality I don't actually support any form of Sport, not even online stuff heh.

If you could have a game where you'd be able to RP in any setting/universe/story that you liked, with an active playerbase guaranteed; what would it be?

Srelok

Mass Effect.
Sorry guys.

Book or movie?

"If you could pour pain into a mold of an orc and then cut off its foot to piss it off, you’d get Srelok." Gulrok Ragehowl

Mozrogg

Movie, I'm not a big reader to be honest, or well I used to be but I'd get so engrossed in a book if I liked it that i'd end up marathoning it within a couple days and ignoring everything else!

Savoury or sweet?

Nosh'marak

"Dogs obey and whimper, wolves carve their own path with a roar! Let the Alliance hear your cries for battle! Rrosh'ka Valokh! For the Blood!"

Regorn

Considering the fool Nosh'marak did not pose a question.

Savory as well.

If Diablo and Warcraft changed spots, what class from Diablo 1-2-3 would you play as in World of Diablo?
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Azolg

If I could be an Orc Crusader my life would literally be complete.

Passing this on! Good question!