Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 12:24:14 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 310
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 222
Total: 222
222 Guests, 0 Users

The Exorcism of Trileg

Started by Rukgar, May 31, 2010, 01:43:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rukgar

To Kozgugore, Chieftain of the Red Blade

My hand writes on behalf of Rugaar, Chief of the War Drum. Know that it is not his intention to dishonor you by using a scribe to make his offer known. Sadly it is required; The art of reading and writing are not very familar to him shall we say. Small wonder, for our chieftain rather speaks with his actions. This time, words are needed however. This is his message to you:

Words are wind. Even more so when carved voiceless on paper. Sadly tonight there are no options but to have a letters written,send and hopefully read.

You know us not, War Drum has not had the honor to draw blood together with The Red Blade. With this in mind I lack desire to dishonor you by testing how welcome me or mine are around your campfires, uninvited and unknown. Yet, we are in position where we must request your aid. So ay, a letter must serve.

Our banner is that of a war band. Nothing more. Nothing less. For most of us, axe is closest thing to a god. We have our shamans, elders and even some who understand of this..light. Yet, numbers of em are far too few. Many of the few are scattered across the Azeroth, waging war against our hated enemy.

I am and orc of Kalimdor myself, so of course I know ofRed Blade. I have heard speak of your wisdom and knowledge of the elements, spirits feral and spirit world as a whole. This is why I saw this letter to be written. This is why we require and request your aid.

A demonic gnome, or mayhap gnomish demon resides within one of us and must be torn out. For two moons, this foul beast has used an Orc by the name of Trileg as a vessel. I do not assume fate of an orc that doesn't share your banner moves you.Yet, I fear our problem is yours. With eyes of Trileg this gnome has seen much. It has observed maps detailing supply routes Horde takes to haul goods of war between Kalimdor and Northrend. It's gaze has measured the battlements around Orgrimmar. Before this foulness fell upon Trileg, he was a shaman of elements. Thusly, those secrets too are but steps away from falling in the hands of our enemies. Can we allow this? It angers me that I must hope that you too are troubled by this, for we do need your aid.

We must ask your shamans and elders to aid us with this exorcism. We also ask your warriors and braves to honor us by fighting by our side when we deliver our revenge. We will make gnomes and their repulsive allies understand what comes, when one tries to dishonor War Drum and spy on Horde. Obviously everything your tribe loots, pillages and steals during this raid is yours and yours alone. So, we ask you to come before Black Rock Mountain on first Thursday of the coming moon, for it is there where we attempt to tear this Gnome spirit away from Trileg.

If our approach to solving problems is similar, you too are wondering why not simply kill this Trileg. We came closer to giving it a try than the orc would have minded. However, we fear what would happen to the Gnome spirit. Ending Trileg might enable it to flee the body where it is now trapped.

Problem might be mutual. It exists due to taint within one of your own. If you help in tearing that is inside Trileg away, we are in debt. Know that < War Drum > has been waging bitter war of total annihilation against the hated and repulsive gnomes for countless moons. Our raids against them are too numerous to count and too violent to dishonor by attempts to describe them on parchment. As a result of these raids, we have slaves.

I wrote similar letter to Trolls Gurubashi. To them, we offered two hundred gnome slaves as token of appreciation. I know not of habits and ways of Red Blade well enough to present similar offer to you. It is a request I wish to deliver, not an insult.
..But yas, know that payment in gnomes is an option, shall we say. As an additional boon, we offer you a recipe created by one of our own. I have tested it personally and discovered it makes them taste almost as delicious when cooked as they are raw.

Needless to say, to appear would be a favor far from modest. War Drum knows honor well and would feel a debt exists, one that can not be paid in slaves or gold.

So speaks
Rugaar son of Rukgar, Chief of War Drum

*Crude drawing of a fist, apparently added by chieftain himself as a personal signature of sorts*