Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 21, 2024, 12:59:55 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 141
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 119
Total: 119
119 Guests, 0 Users

Appllication, Gremtesh (changed) "bump"

Started by SpeedyGYT, June 21, 2015, 09:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ORB

ORB
0 (0%)
ORB
6 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 6

SpeedyGYT

Name: Gremtesh
Class: Warrior
Level:5 (will be buying level 90 character boost soon)

About Gremtesh (my character): Gremtesh is is very stubborn ork. He fought in the third war and was a war veteran. When fighting in battle with the horde he met his best friend Nog'uh. They where like brothers, always watching each others back and would give their lives for one another. After the horrible war against  the legion  Gremtesh and Nog'uh decided that they would both join the Warsong clan to serve Grom Hellscream. One night Gremtesh , Nog'uh and there captain were on a patroll. They got suddenly jumped by two Human rouges. As they were not used to the aggressive style of fighting as the warsong clan were , the rouges took the Orks weapons and killed the captain. Gremtesh and Nog'uh tried to explain to the clan that they did not kill the captain and that the rouges stole there weapons and did it. This was no use the two friends were sentenced to execution by hanging of a bridge. When the day of the execution came a miracle happened, Gremtesh's rope snapped and he fell in the water. He swan away as fast as he could and shouted , Sorry Nog'uh. He couldn't try to save him because the bridge was too hight and it would be suicide trying to get back up there. Gremtesh retreated all the way to Mulgore and be friended the Tauren . The fake criminal past of Gremtesh was forgotten and no one knows what happened to him since. He now seeks adventure with a new tribe ! Gremtesh wants to join the red blade tribe because he had heared that his best friend Nog'uh might still be alive alive and the tribe is the only way to find out if he his due to there sources around Azeroth. Gremtesh is now joing the fight in Tanaan jungle against Gul'dan. As he he hates the legion after what they did in the third war.      

Roleplaying Experience: I like roleplaying in general. I know the main story lore but not in depth. I also like watching roleplaying guides to such as DoronsMovies.

Brief Info: I am available most days of the week and I like wow in general .

For the horde ! :)

Sadok

Howdy there, Gremtesh. Thanks for your application. On the whole it's not bad, but on the short side. To help us better assess your character's backstory, it would be appreciated if you could edit your application to include more information. Here's a couple of pointers to perhaps spark your imagination:

- Where he was born, and what Clan ties he might have, if any. Given that he's an older orc (if he is indeed 50 as your application indicates), he was undoubtedly born on Draenor.
- Where he spent his time between the First & Second War and his time in Ratchet -- was he interred in the internment camps like many of the orcs, or somehow evaded capture?
- Who his brother was, why he was killed, and how Gremtesh avenged him.
- Why Gremtesh would want to join the Red Blade tribe in particular, rather than the other warbands, clans and tribes out there.

If you can provide this information, I reckon it'll give us a wider sense of Gremtesh and his backstory, allowing us to approve the application and move forward. Please bump your thread when you are done!

Thanks and good luck!

SpeedyGYT

I have listened carefully to what you have said and I have decided to change the story altogether to make a better back story for my character

Rhonya

Hello again Gremtesh!

I've taken a look at your redone application, but some things that Sadok mentioned still have not been answered. The most important one to me at least is this one:
- Why Gremtesh would want to join the Red Blade tribe in particular, rather than the other warbands, clans and tribes out there.

We as a tribe serve the Horde, but at the moment there is a truce between Alliance and Horde, lorewise. Sometimes of course in the case of Ashran this is breached, but we're with the tribe more focusing on the efforts on Draenor, the Iron Horde and Shadowcouncil than Alliance.
I'm also curious what Gremtesh was up to during the other things of note in the Horde timeline, like the Cataclysm happening (Ashenvale was hit pretty badly by this, if he was still there by that time.) Did he maybe fight in Pandaria, or in Northrend? What is his view on the happenings of Draenor?

It doesn't have to be much, but those are all things that will be asked in game as well in the RP, so it'd be a good thing to have an idea about it already for yourself too.

Give it another bump when you're done and one of us will take another look! :D

~Rhonya
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

SpeedyGYT

I have taken in what you said and it turns out your right! I have added more and changed a little about what you have said

Gridish

Hello Gremtesh! I've taken a look at your application and it looks pretty good. I'll accept the application, but I would still like for you to think a bit more about what your character did during the likes of the cataclysm and pandaria as things like that will be asked in the IC interview. And the IC interview is what's up next! The goal of the IC interview is for your character to establish contact with the tribe's members. Here is a list of orcs you can do your IC interview with: http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php?topic=2440.0
Just nudge any of these people and if they have time they'll be happy to help you! We're located in Razor Hill today and tomorrow we'll be headed to Booty Bay, so pop by! You can always RP with us even if your chracter isn't in the Red Blades!

Hope to see you around soon!

- Rrosh'tul Rimeweaver.
Gridish Rimeweaver

SpeedyGYT

Thank you You ! i will whisper one of the members when i can (definitely this week)

SpeedyGYT

could someone whisper me  (Gremtesh)

Groshnok