Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 21, 2024, 09:03:19 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 141
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 97
Total: 97
97 Guests, 0 Users

Vakgar's application

Started by Vakgar, October 08, 2013, 08:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vakgar

Vakgar the Warlock (Specialization isn't determined.)
Level 40ish and counting.

(Role)playing experience: Played World of Warcraft from closed beta to a good bit into Classic. The main reason for me to now start playing again was that I discovered the a bit more serious part of role playing on the official forums. Suffice it to say that I was immediately intrigued. I've always been a casual role player but it's time I immersed myself a bit more. Role playing and knowledge of Orcish lore needs improving, and that's a work in progress.

About Vakgar:
To those who don't know Vakgar very well, he seems peaceful enough, ...spending a large amount of his time fishing and mining. But what lies underneath... From the day the Burning Legion set foot on Draenor, Vakgar was drawn to the Warlocks dark powers. Once corrupted by the Burning Legion, the urge was soothed, he felt it no longer... no more. He felt as he was one with it. Still to this day he practices those dark powers. Due to this it hasn't been easy for him to get accepted as a member of current clans. This scepticism is further amplified by the fact that he is born and raised by the Laughing Skull Clan. Even though many question his intentions, he is one of few survivors of the orcs of the Laughing Skull Clan from the battles on Draenor and do contribute with a great amount of experience, both spiritually and from combat. With this background, as a last resort after being rejected by most of current clans, Vakgar seeks to join the Orcs of the Red Blade. The clan has for a long time been one of Vakgar's premium choices but due to the clans good reputation he hasn't had the audacity to for a place in it... until now.

Because of the harsh path to get accepted by the clan, he does his outmost to fit in. Vakgar spends most of his day doing mundane chores to soothe the urge the of his dark powers. But let's be honest here, doing mundane chores is mainly something Vakgar does to appear normal, as one in the pack. Ever since he was accepted by the clan he's been recovering from darkness. Though due to his high age and his orcish stubbornness not a single orc in the clan believes that he will ever be free from the dark powers, not in this lifetime however. He is well liked, but still considered by many somewhat of an outsider. In recent times, he's taken a liking to fishing and cooking, hobbies that greatly amuses the other orcs of the clan. Not because fishing or cooking is considered weird in any way, but because of the fact that he cooks a lot of Savory Deviate Delight, perhaps too much... When supply runs short, the oh so tasty fish is well worth a trip all the way to the very middle of the Barrens, to the Wailing  Caverns, to get the catch of the day, a dozen of the not so tasty Deviate Fish.

Lok-Tar Ogar friends!

Thrash'Nak

Very very nice story, i liked it a lot! However it's missing a part i need. A reason your orc would seek out the red blades. And very very sorry for the late reply! However if you add in that part, then i'll go right ahead and accept this application! :)

Blood and Honor:
Grogona Wolfheart
Nothing comes easy, and besides nothing easy is worth having.

Revax

He sort of has put a reason for wanting to join the red blades, Grogona :D

Shargla

Yup. There's a reason. Loud and clear.

Vakgar

Hi Grogona, and Revax, and Shargla,

The story has now gotten a few adjustments, and I hope they fit.
Just to make it clear; the point where Vakgar seeks to be a member of the clan because there are no other alternatives is not in any way intended as an insult to the clan. If anything it's intended to be flattering that he hasn't has the courage to apply to his favourite clan until now.
Please let me know if the adjustments improved the story or not.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you again!
Anyway, here goes:

About Vakgar:
To those who don't know Vakgar very well, he seems peaceful enough, ...spending a large amount of his time fishing and mining. But what lies underneath... From the day the Burning Legion set foot on Draenor, Vakgar was drawn to the Warlocks dark powers. Once corrupted by the Burning Legion, the urge was soothed, he felt it no longer... no more. He felt as he was one with it. Still to this day he practices those dark powers. Due to this it hasn't been easy for him to get accepted as a member of current clans. This scepticism is further amplified by the fact that he is born and raised by the Laughing Skull Clan. Even though many question his intentions, he is one of few survivors of the orcs of the Laughing Skull Clan from the battles on Draenor and do contribute with a great amount of experience, both spiritually and from combat.

With this background, as a last resort after being rejected by most of current clans, Vakgar seeks to join the Orcs of the Red Blade. The clan has for a long time been one of Vakgar's premium choices but due to the clans good reputation he hasn't had the audacity to ask for a place in it... until now.  As the conflicted soul he is, he seeks a new beginning, and he wants to use his skills to do as much good as possible. This is a goal he is certain that the Red Blade Clan can provide him excellent conditions for. Acceptance would mean a new family, new hope and a fresh start. Rejection, on the other hand, would mean a lifetime of loneliness and despair. No orc wants to wander alone.

Because of the harsh path to get accepted by the clan, he does his outmost to fit in. Vakgar spends most of his day doing mundane chores to soothe the urge the of his dark powers. But let's be honest here, doing mundane chores is mainly something Vakgar does to appear normal, as one in the pack. Ever since he was accepted by the clan he's been recovering from darkness. Though due to his high age and his orcish stubbornness not a single orc in the clan believes that he will ever be free from the dark powers, not in this lifetime however. He is well liked, but still considered by many somewhat of an outsider. In recent times, he's taken a liking to fishing and cooking, hobbies that greatly amuses the other orcs of the clan. Not because fishing or cooking is considered weird in any way, but because of the fact that he cooks a lot of Savory Deviate Delight, perhaps too much... When supply runs short, the oh so tasty fish is well worth a trip all the way to the very middle of the Barrens, to the Wailing  Caverns, to get the catch of the day, a dozen of the not so tasty Deviate Fish.

Lok-Tar Ogar friends!

Thrash'Nak

Looks good to me, and oh, i must have missed that! Ah well! Again, sorry for the late reply and you can go ahead and get yourself an interview! Contact one of the following officers:

Rargnasha - Chieftain
Revax - Rrosh'tul
Grogona - Rrosh'tul
Vashnarz - Varog'gor

Blood and honor:
Grogona Wolfheart

Vakgar

Thank you Grogona, that I will do.

Happy hunting!

Thrash'Nak

Interviewed and accepted by Revax Hellscream!

Revax

Thrash'Nak

Ergh, well.. hellscream sounds better.