Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 09:57:22 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 307
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 231
Total: 231
231 Guests, 0 Users

Clarity

Started by Rashka, March 12, 2016, 01:38:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rashka

Clarity

Mazhga didn't quite understand what just happened, as she sat in the inn, sipping her juice. Her sister wasn't dead? How could it be? How had she not found out earlier..?
She sort of had, but she thought the water spirits had just been fooling around with her. That's why she showed up in Nagrand, nearly a year ago by now. The waters had shown her there.. Her sister. With a Tribe. She had however only been able to find the said Tribe. She had left. Thinking it all just was a lie. But then recently the waters had shown her sister again. This time in Northern Barrens.

She had gone there. An Orc had been surprisingly rude to her, whilst two others tried to protect her hide from all the insults on her stuttering. However, one of the Orcs that had been protecting her, almost got into a fight with another she-orc. Something had clicked in Mazhga's head, perhaps guilt if she'd not help the Orc. So she did. One of the male Orcs that had been rude towards her, had followed her, and spooked her. Yelping as she jumped almost a meeter forward, cowering for a moment. It was then she was pulled backwards by the meanie of an Orc that had just spooked her.. She screamed at him. He didn't seem to wanna harm her though. Something clicked in her head suddenly, as she noticed the two Orcs infront of her. The she-orc conjuring a ball of flame in her hand, whilst the male Orc held his loaded gun pointing at her.

She'd of jumped the male Orc there and then. Pushing him to the ground, stopping the fighting before anybody got hurt. The both left there and then. The female walking back into the inn. Though Mazhga didn't notice much. She had reached a state of shock, over her own actions. The next part is blurry, and she doesn't remember a thing till she's suddenly slapped, falling over, onto her back. As she looked up, she was looking straight up at the male orc that had been bullying her earlier. And now he had slapped her too? Blabling about her sister suddenly. How'd he know her name? She was so confused. Said he'd show her. So she followed.

Rashka peered up from the furs, Korgara curled up beside her, and Ghost craddled up around Korgara. She smiled briefly, before looking towards the entrace of the cave, hearing footsteps. "Who's there?" she mumbled, somewhat sleepily. "Jus' me, m'wolf. Ye'll never believe who I found!" Arching a brow, she sat up onto the furs, which made a neat, rather big, bed spot on the cold floor of the cave. She watched as Groshnok entered the cave, a small, thin she-orc following behind him. She'd rub her one eye, not quite understanding yet. "R-r..Rashka?" Stuttered the she-orc. Narrowing her eye now, she stared at the she-orc, which almost cowered by her glance. She looked like she'd rather not be there. Rashka mumbled something lowly, about Groshnok being right about her being scary, before answering the she-orc. "Aye tha' be me. An' who be ye?" The she-orc, seemed to freeze up a bit, before walking forward, picking off her wolfmask. Rashka stared at her for a moment, almost loosing her jaw. "S-sister?" Rashka stuttered. The frail looking she-orc nodded several times, before moving in closer, almost stumbling over her own feet."I-.. I though' ye were dead!" Rashka almost shouted, tugging her sister in close, hugging her tightly, a tear even running from her eye, as she didn't seem to care about her wounded arm, nor how her sister might respond to it. Luckily for her, she returned the hug, just as sincere as Rashka.

The night continued to be spent discussing what had happent over the years, and so on.
At one point however, Korgara woke up with a fever, and Rashka had to take care of her. So after Mazhga gave her some herbs to dulm the fever, before she returned to the inn from whence she came.

Mazhga was now sitting in company with Ul'gurk, and Claudine, sipping tea, still reflecting over the eventfull night. It truly had given her some clarity.
Rashka Facebreaker - Battlesworn of the Nag'Ogar