Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 22, 2024, 04:38:40 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 102
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 65
Total: 65
65 Guests, 0 Users

Orgash Hails the Red Blades!

Started by Orgash, September 19, 2008, 06:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orgash

Greetings, orcs!

You may or may not remember the brute, merciless, low-of-intellect orc warrior that was my character Orgash, and I'm quite sure additions to our ranks since I stopped playing WoW have been steady; a belated welcome to any new members.

I'm not sure about the current status of the guild; I know many of you were opting to tryout or have already moved to AoC or WH. I stopped playing WoW to focus on my senior high school year (which turned out alright; I graduated with an 80% avg due to a lot of slacking off, and am doing another year to upgrade into the 90s and mainly work on an art portfolio for architecture), and afterwards I had to give up my computer to my mom, so for the past year I've been in a semi-nontechnology phase.

I just wanted to say hi to all the guildmembers, as well as let you know that there's a good chance in the near future that I might come back into WoW and become far more participating in the guild. My hopeful return will be marked by a gameplay style geared more into the consistency of RP storylines inclusive of all the other aspects of the game, and I promise you all a fantastic addition to the lore of OotRB through Orgash's planned storyline. Until then, take care everyone and good luck with whatever you do in WoW and in your lives. I trust the guild is still the best orc guild on the server and is still thriving?

Regards
Orgash Spinebreaker Redrock

Greggar

Hey there orgash :D think you were before my time hehe, and grats ^^
Because orcs are green..Doesn't mean they can do photosynthesis..Or can they?

Rehbande

Ugluhk

remember the name... But then it could be in tales only... don't even remember if Greggar was a blade before me or not...
Once a pup, always a pup :'(
Offical BUCKET HEAD!
Ugleh, Zhurd, Nose and now Gorback

Kozgugore

Heya Orgash! Nice to see you dropping by again! We're certainly still alive, but I suppose we're having a bit of a quiet time right now. Most of the people just waiting for WotLK I suppose. A bit busy with RL business myself, too.

Anyway, of course you're always welcome to drop by, be it ingame or on the forums! And if you do, be sure to let us know. It's always good to see some old faces around. ;)
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Orgash

That's nice to hear. I've been struck by nostalgia many a times since I left the game, and recently I seen a huge revelation in WotLK about my favorite aspect of WoW: Lore; The end quest in the chain for the DK starting story. I read about how it makes awesome revelations about Arthas, the Scourge, DKs, the Mograines, Argent Dawn, the Scarlets, and Light Hope's Chapel. I then watched the beginning of a video depicting that epic end-chain quest, before I decided I'd rather find out myself in the expansion, so I can't wait for WotLK either.

Beforehand, however, I need to find a steady job or two, and buy me a new laptop. I might also pre-order the game. Expect to see me within months, but don't get your hopes up. I'm still on the search for jobs.

PS: Nice to see you again too, Koz. Care to fill me in on the latest guild events or storyline progression of any members?

Claws

Orgash I fault ya dead.

((Hi ya old / young one how did your studies go)).
True Blood
Once a Blade Always a Blade.

Retired Right hand of the Blades.
Lived enough to be older and wiser then many pup's

Remember a journey is not a final destination.

Kozgugore

There's still plenty to go about with these days. Even though it's a bit more quiet than usual. For example, we got another new war again and just had another Kosh'harg celebration as well.

Can't say anything about personal storylines or whatnot myself though. I think I haven't been around often enough to keep an eye on people's IC progress. I know we've an orc whose wolf gave birth and we're having problems with 60X again for example though. ;)

Orgash

Nice to see some of those high in the chain of command are still around; your presence is reassuring (I speak ofc of Claws and Koz).

As for your question, Claws, my studies went quite well. I graduated with an 80% average excelling at English, Calculus and computer programming. However, last year two universities wouldn't admit me due to lack of proof of english profeciency (even though I had an 88% in english =S), and by the time I decided to take TOEFL it was too late. Two others said my art portfolio wasn't competetive enough, one of which is by far my primary choice. Thus, this year I'm back not only mainly to work on my portfolio (5 art based subjects) to an intensive extent, but I've retaken 2 of my old courses along with the sequel to my computer programming class, in order to bump up my average into the 90s, so that when I do get into the University of Waterloo (god willing), I get in with a big scholarship.

That pretty much sums up my education status for the moment, thanks for asking.

I remember there was an old orc warrior in the guild whose name I've forgotten. Orgash looked up to him IC. He still around?

Claws

Well done egg head  ;)

My daughter has just done a similar thing she got the passes she want to get to uni
but decided to take up criminology.
The course is free at her collage instead of having to pay for it at uni.
So she staying for extra year to bump her grades and take the extra course.

Does not make sense to me she has already passed so why do it again   :-\
But as she says she has got nothing to lose as she has already passed so can only improve.
Yep I'm still lost.  :-\

Not sure of the old Orc you mention I can't even remember what i did last week let alone that far back.  :-\ :'(
True Blood
Once a Blade Always a Blade.

Retired Right hand of the Blades.
Lived enough to be older and wiser then many pup's

Remember a journey is not a final destination.

Ugluhk

FOr your question Orgash, there are no old orc warriors around anymore :/ Vlog was the last one to leave.
Offical BUCKET HEAD!

Loial

oh, i am still around from time to time, thou with my low level hunter, not with the warrior =/
I slap those lazy orcs with my big stick!

Ugluhk

hm, upon reading your post closer, I must ask if you remember the time when Kozzie was a pesky little irritating New blood? if not, then it narrows down our search a bit... and if not I don't have a good reason not to remember you... :/
Offical BUCKET HEAD!

Kozgugore

I think Orgash dates back to the time I was High Blade or so. Or perhaps slightly earlier/later.

Nergul

I remember when kozzie was a newblood, oh the good times!
''I can smell your fear''