Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 12:42:32 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 221
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 167
Total: 167
167 Guests, 0 Users

A reminder for orcs.

Started by Drakash, July 02, 2008, 04:43:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakash

"Since the orcs' rediscovery of their spiritual heritage, their mindsets have changed. Shaman appear and commune with spirits and with their ancestors. The orcs' relationship with the tauren further broadens and strengthens their new faith, and with it comes new psychology. No longer are orcs bloodthirsty crazies; they are an ancient and noble people, bound by honor and ties to their allies."

Yus! ;<<<<

-D-
00:18:13 [Y] [Carlohater]: im not a moster.... IM AN ORC!

Mhokdor Spinesnapper

Quoted from? School taught me to always check the sources!

And some orcs can be crazed, but then they would have to be the grunts of the packs
"ME SMASH ELFY!"
*Alpha: Sure, sure, you smash elfy*  right? :P

Mhokdor
Dwarves r stoopid.

GNOMES WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
I see potential.

Drakash

Of course it's quoted from the sacred and unquestionably truthful source of wowwiki. Just to remind what the race is like nowadays. Not all orcs are dimwits looking for a brawl. ;3 Not saying you all are. Yes. The truth of latenightposts.
00:18:13 [Y] [Carlohater]: im not a moster.... IM AN ORC!

Tirnak Lynxclaw

Well, if people would have played the WC game chain, they'd also know this. We are not Warhammer orcs going "WAAAAGH SMASH KEEL PINKIES!" , far from it, even.

Orcs are one of THE most civilized and balanced races in WoW.

Though , quite a few of our Tribe members, in the past anyway, seem to have missed this point. Orcs are NOT murderous, rampaging r-tards. They're a warrior people in-deed. By mindset as well, but that doesn't make them savages. At all.

And indeed, as Mhokdor said, they WOULD be grunts, that nobody would really take into account for anything, due to seeming mentally set back. As things work in the real world as well.

Kagmosh

Yar, be grunts all you want but expect to have Kagmosh looking down on you and thinking how best you can be positioned to serve as a nice safe, meaty wall that'll get all diced up for him and not ask questions.

Interested parties enquire within! :3

Gal'Bash

A Hint here...anyone who wishes to see a out of wow orc society...read book ELDEST a sequel to Eragon...there is a chapter where the guy eragon is inspecting a mind of Urgal (who are basicly orcs) and fids a lot of interesting infos...imo...these are very similar to orcs in terms of society build up...ofc they have no shammy things but hey...its not CTRL+C CTRL+V ey?
Fire mission battery! TRP 005! Pointe fussed! Pointe fussed! Firing for effect! Firing for effect! - over -

Mhokdor Spinesnapper

Warcraft > Books of Urugal the.... ... Eh.... Your bloke.

If you read warcraft books or play Warcraft 1, 2 or 3 alone, you learn more than from a race "Much like" them, also shaman use a lot of powder and unga-bunga as I learned a week ago when reading Warcraft "War of the Ancients", I guess portable fires with the totems were a bit wee too difficult *Shrugs*

Mhokdor

Teh loer wons all!
Lore > you

Gal'Bash

what are you talking about? The urgals were same built society...and for your information...I played Warcraft 1, 2 3 FT and read a hefty few of books...I m just saying that indeed a lot of people is RPing orcs as dumbass musclehead dickheads who talk in short sentences like orges...type of Me Smesh! You Die! ...while its not true at all and if you look deep into it...you will see that for example undeads are much more beasts than orcs are...

I m just glad there is no democracy in orc nation...
Fire mission battery! TRP 005! Pointe fussed! Pointe fussed! Firing for effect! Firing for effect! - over -