Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 06:49:02 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 280
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 246
Total: 246
246 Guests, 0 Users

Application (Fixed)

Started by Rhesya, May 10, 2014, 01:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhesya

Hi my orcs name is Rhesya and I´am level 42 but I´am leveling so I soon reach 90. I´ve tried to join this Guild on Another orc before but I decided to do it on this orc instead. I haven´t roleplayed much Before so I wanted to test it because it sounds very fun and I´am actually very excited about this Guild so I give it a chance. but enough about that, now to my lore.

Rhesya was a shaman in the Blackrock clan and she is 27 years old. she thinked the orcs there fighted for the wrong thing and also she thinked that burning steppes where they lived was very boring and it was no enemies to fight there, it was nothing there. I Went away from the clan to seek something better, and I had heard of Thrall Before so I Went to orgrimmar to get recruited and it worked. I was now a shaman in thralls army. They called me the wandering wolf because of my wolf mask. I was a healer in the army and many of the other orcs was inspired of my heals. after some time in the army I´ve trained other orcs to become a shaman. Everyone appreciated my help and thrall got even more shamans that could join the fight on his side, even some of the locals joined and the army was just getting bigger. But the day when me some Soldiers and some peons Went to Northern Barrens to build a command post we were ambushed but luckely I survived, so I escaped north and some time after that I didn`t knowed where I was anymore. some few years later I  found my way back to orgrimmar and when I came home again thrall was gone and a new warchief had taked Place. They called him Garrosh. I Heard many awful things about him, and I felt very bad because of it. I didn´t wanted to hear of him anymore and for a while I thinked about going back to the blackrock orcs, but I changed my mind after someone told me about the Red Blade.I heard that they didn't like Garrosh either and because of I had nowhere to go I decided I wanted to join.today I hate Garrosh more then any other living being.  Thrall-Hall

Rargnasha

Hello there Rhesya, glad to see your application! There's two threads here on the forum which I suggest that you have a look at.

http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php?topic=2438.0
http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php?topic=2439.0

Thrall himself have not led an army in battles for many years now, as he has mostly been focusing upon leadership of the Horde before he eventually passed that mantle over to Garrosh Hellscream in order to focus more upon the needs of the world than just the needs ot the Horde.

A few things you would need to add to your application would be:
Clan. What clan does your character hail from, if any? Or was she clanless.
Reason to seek out the Red Blades: Why does your character want to join with the Red Blades?

Once those things are done, tweak your application a bit and I'll have another look at it, until then - Iron in the blood!
Appendix means... What?!

Rhesya

I have added,fixed and changeds some things now so you guys can just go ahead and read it :)

Rargnasha

Looked at your application again and it seems good enough to validate an IC interview! You can poke any of our orcs you see online and see if there's an officer around who can interview your orc.

Something to keep in mind is that in the time-line that the Orcs of the Red Blade roleplays in, Garrosh has been defeated in Vol'jins rebellion. The Red Blades themselves led an effort named The Northern Rebellion that approached Orgrimmar from the North and aided in the siege, although they never actually got to lay eyes upon Garrosh himself.

Garrosh is currently in Pandaria and will soon be standing trial for his crimes, as the events in the newest story 'War Crimes' is unfolding.
Appendix means... What?!

Rhesya

Rhonya

Interviewed and accepted by me! Welcome to the tribe :)
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Rhesya