Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 09:55:51 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 280
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 255
Total: 255
255 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Chorri

Started by Chorri, September 26, 2015, 11:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chorri

Name: Chorri
Class: Rogue
Level: 6, but leveling to 100.

I have started RP a month ago with the Hand of Agony as a Forsaken. I have found Orcs of the Red Blade while searching for a Horde RP guild on Google. I wanted to join as a Forsaken and reached to Sadok and he told me to join the Hand of Agony for Forsaken RP, which I have done. Now I am also very interested in Orc lore and would like to be in more.

Chorri is a young Orc with promising hand to hand combat abilities. She hasn't been in much of a fight before, however, due to the current war between the Horde-Iron Horde-Alliance, many young Orc is called for battle, and having the idea of protecting her loved ones, she has found herself in battle while she is still in training.

Chorri has heard of the Red Blade from the whispers in Orgrimmar, and she herself did research about the Red Blade, their achievements and their history dating before the Burning Legion. As she needs powerful allies in this battle, she also is in need of belonging to a family, and she hopes to find the warmth and the power in the Red Blade.

Other than that, Chorri loves cooking and she is a very talented cook. Even though she is a sneaky rogue, she also has a gentle soul when she comes across to orphans and can never down or turn her back on people when she is need.

Kozgugore

Hello there Chorri! Nice of you to come poking you head by on the green side of things as well!

Though a bit on the short side, your application looks to be perfectly in order to me. You still seem to be lacking a little back of background story, like where she might have been born (a common mistake with young orcs is that some people let them be born on Kalimdor, but that orcs haven't been on Kalimdor much longer than ten years or so - something to bear in mind), but all of those are details that you can decide for your orc as time - and your RP - progresses. So having said that, go on ahead to seek out any of our officers in-game for your IC interview! We're currently located in Garadar in Nagrand so you may have to find a way to have someone summon you there, but I'm sure there might be an orc around to help you with that.

Good luck, and see you in-game!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Chorri

I am sorry, I know it is so embarrassing... I fell asleep on my IC interview...
It is GMT+2 here and I was kind of tired but still, I know it is not an excuse. I hope you guys forgive me.

Kogra Windwatcher

I think it happened to the most of us to be fair. Sometimes we just can't keep awake. I doubt it'd be too much of a problem. *pats*
"Never leave an enemy to die alone in the cold. Warriors should die with hot blood on their hands, not with ice in their veins"

Rhonya

Hey!

No issue at all, no worries. ;) Stuff can happen! You can see if you can catch Griddy sometimes and simply continue, or 'start anew' with a different senior member or officer.
Most of us have fallen asleep once during RP, yeah. xD

~Rhon
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Gridish

As others have already said: it's no biggy Chorri. I'm just glad to hear all is alright on your side since you could've very well had to run off for due to an emergency or the likes of. Thank you for letting us know. :) At least I can say I talked someone to sleep now ^^.
Gridish Rimeweaver

Grogok

Interviewed by, Srelok, kargnar and Kogra and accepted by kogra.