Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 10:14:51 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 310
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 252
Total: 252
252 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Darmag Bloodeye

Started by Darmag, August 14, 2015, 03:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darmag

Name: Darmag Bloodeye
Class: Hunter
Level: 97

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience: Been roleplaying for several years now. Even lead my own guild called Hand of Agony. I've been wanting to get into the Orc rp scene for some time now, see what it's like and experience it from the perspective of a guild that seems very much akin to my own tastes.

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character:

The internment camp was quiet, the last few sentries of the night shifts were going by every barracks checking for anything and anyone out of place. Grudkha clutched her child to her breast hiding him from sight. She still couldn't believe she was going to do what she was going to do, but there wasn't any other way to get her revenge on the humans. Grudkha watched the last sentries pass before springing into action. She jolted forward laying her child out onto a stone slab she had prepared for just this purpose. She froze, gazing down at the child. ''You'll be a warrior Darmag, a hunter of man and beast, like your father was.''.
She grimaced, she had not spoken of Gramag in a long time. Not after the felblood had driven them apart. She jerked herself free from her memories and lifted up a shard of glass. ''The blood is the only way.'', she thought, even if the blood the demons was not as strong as it was once, she knew she could make her son strong if she were to only preform the rites she learned among the warlocks of old. The shard cut deep and as crimson droplets gushed from her veins she cupped them in her hands. She hesitated but she knew this was the only way. Grudkha drew patterns of blood on her infant son. Darmag the only thing she had left in this world. He'd be the instrument of her vengeance.
The dark blood magics took hold quickly but what one must always consider is that what can go wrong, will go wrong. It wasn't long before the sentries found Grudkha's ritual, and tore her infant son away from her arms and violently dispensing justice in the only way they knew how to. Her corpse decorated the camp's gates for many days. But while her ritual had never been completed it was clear that it would affect her son forever. Now Darmag ''Bloodeye'' serves the New Horde providing a keen eye to the cause and a steady aim for it's defense.

But he also seeks to unravel personal mysteries. What happened to his mother? who were his parents? and why is one of his eyes permanently bloodshot? These are answers that have sadly eluded him to this day.

Rhonya

Hey there!

First of all, welcome here and I'm very happy to see your application! :D
I liked the story, gave a good little insight on things, though leaves enough open for progressing/filling in later.
Some things that might come across in RP soon though would be what Darmag has been doing lately and perhaps through the 'major' WoW happenings, like the expansions. So give that a little thought as well. :)
Also what will be something asked for sure is why he'd want to join the Red Blades, so keep that in mind too!
We're in Tanaan at this point, I suppose you could run in there at your level, but it might be a little harder joining events properly at this level. This week we have some events happening more in camp, so that might be a nice opportunity.

With that all said....Time for the IC interview! Whenever you feel up for it, you can poke any of the people on this list http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php?topic=2440.0
to ask if they got time for you. Things are a little quiet lately due to vacation time, but you got me on real id anyway so shouldn't be an issue. xD

~Rhon
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Rhonya

And our Darmag has been accepted into the tribe! Welcome and enjoy your full access of the forum ;)

For the Blood!
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."