Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 11, 2024, 09:35:06 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 234
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 239
Total: 239
239 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Ultruk

Started by Ultruk, July 29, 2014, 12:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ultruk

Name:Ultruk
Class: Warrior
Level: 10<ar writing time.

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience:
I play rp games since i was in elementary school. I find them the most immersive type of game that there can be. As ages pass and mmorpg's appeared i got more in to the genre. Douh i did try some mmorpg's out there i only rp'ed on Lotro for a short time. That meaning that my experience with actual rp is limited, im always ready to lor, adhere to rules of rp, and why not have fun doing so.

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character:

"Blood everyware. Orcs shield bashing, skulls crushing. screams.... Little Ultruk covers his ears. A blured image of his father, mighty Turok Rageaxe, defending him by taking down a handfull of Aliance soldiers. Gives him hope.
"Lok-Tar Ogar!" he yells with all his beeing while picking up a small axe to join his father.
"NO! You must flee this place, seek out Thrall!"
"Orcs never run, that's what you've been teaching me father!"
"You are not running, you are surviving. Go seek out Thrall, he has given word that he's reuniting the clans. Go Ultrok, go now, make sure Rageaxe Clan aids him. Kagh"
His father knew that Rageaxe clan was doomed, they had no chance..Aliance soldiers kept coming, they were to many. So Turok gave the order to send all the kids away so that one day, humans would feel the rage of axes once more, rage of some orphan to be chialds.
Ultruk ran fast, ran like he never did before. Some of the chialds were captured, some of them were pierced by spears or arrows, some of them burned down by fire spells.
"Keep going, keep going Ultruk, father gave you a task, keep going" , so he did. "

-So, what happened then? Did he find Thrall? Speak up! Asks the guard, fascinated by his colegue story, regarding the well built orc that was working the forge and the anvil all day.
-Beeing a chiald, he got lost after he ran away to western shores. He was so motivated by his father's task that he did not care he got lost. They say that by the time he reached Durotar he was already a fierce warrior. No one knows what happened before that, every time he gets drunk and starts telling the story, here its where it stops.
-Look, he's sitting, go ask him.
-You go, i got the story so far, get the rest, if you can. He does not talk much, sobre. They say he's been searching for survivors of the Rageaxe, those who did manage to escape. The other day he asked me about the Red Blades
- The Red Blades? What could he want with them?
- The other night he's been blabing about something like how the Chieftan of the Red Blades reminds him of Thrall and what his father told him about him wanting to reunite the clans.
Maybe it is better for a wolf heart like him seek them out.  Now stop asking me anything and mind your post.
- Zug-zug..

Well, that's it so far. As i said to a officer, i am not a writer and may not be good at this, but im willing to try and learn. This is his story so far, at least the part that i was able to put down in words. I do have more ideeas about him, what's been through, his beliefs but im having a hard time describing them.

Rargnasha

Hello there Ultruk! This certainly wasn't what I was expecting, and to be frank, Im quite impressed! Seems you've put alot of effort into this application, and I can only whole-heartedly approve of it!

While it wasn't written anywhere specificly in the application, I got the sense that Ultruk was born and raised on Kalimdor/Durotar? If so, he would have to be very young, as the orcs only arrived on Durotar approximately 13 years ago (Give or take!), just something to keep in mind. :)

With that said however, feel free to poke any orc you see and they'll direct you to an officer or myself for your ingame interview!

*Stamp of approval.*
Appendix means... What?!

Ultruk

Thank you. I am trying my best to make something out of Ultruk [even though he's stuborn sometimes]. About the place of his birth.. He was born and raised on the Eastern Kingdoms, around the time when Thrall was reuniting the renegate clans, before he was warchief.
When i will have something more about his story, i will put it down.
I will be searching for guys ingame. :)

Gridish

Interviewed and accepted! Welcome to the tribe!
Gridish Rimeweaver