Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 09:57:50 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 228
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 157
Total: 157
157 Guests, 0 Users

Your Favourite Characters

Started by Sadok, May 23, 2015, 02:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sadok

Since there seemed to be demand for this in the Question Thread, here we go. Name your favourite characters inside and outside of the tribe to RP with, and why -- no, you can't choose yourself or any of your alts.  ;D

• I liked RPing with Karak, basically because he's the complete antithesis of what an orc should be (light-worshipping well-spoken bard) and a decade of abuse over this fact has slowly broken him down, before building him right back up as a strong independent woman who don't need no tribe. Plus he was Rrosh-tul, who would have seen that one coming?
  • Kyrazha's another character that's weird and shouldn't work, but absolutely does. It's really funny to RP with her on Sadok, because they get on perfectly well and have lots of fun despite having practically nothing in common. Sadok and Kyra getting together was a complete accident, involving a lot of angry words and screaming, but they somehow managed to get over that.
  • Mozrogg was a really fun character to interact with. He was in some ways your completely generic orc warrior, but the person behind the character gave it a very interesting twist -- with a crude wit and flaring temper, he was the life around every campfire, unlike some warrior characters who only look comfortable on the battlefield.
  • We're going to see Kristeas again on AD, and he was my favourite belf to RP with. Cool and always dignified, he was your archetypal polite gentleman who was utterly baffled and somewhat patronising around all these brutish orcs. His calmness under pressure didn't even break when he was being tortured by the Alliance -- a gentleman must have priorities, of course.
  • Drustai is love, Drustai is life. The way she RPed her draenei and the intensive preparation and thorough reasoning behind every little emote made me look at my frankly terribad mage RP, and resolve to put in the research and get better. Playing such a long-lived character as a draenei can be difficult at the best of times, but she pulled it off with considerable aplomb.

So, what about you guys? What characters have you most enjoyed interacting with?

Okiba

(great idea Sadok! I'll have a think and post up my choices later!)
Okiba Spearbreaker - Nag'Ogar and Warrior Monk of the Horde
"Strength, Discipline, Mastery."

Regorn

It's been a while sense I RP, so my memory is hazy.

• Sadok - I found Sadok to be a very fun to RP with, him being a constant bastion of knowledge and Regorn being a old grumpy man who barely knew how to read. And of course our duals, Arcane vs. Ancestral Spirits and Elements, Mind vs. traditions or something... I still remember that Sadok owes me a dictionary, written in orkish runes, me being dead does not change that.
  • Krogon - He is a honored master, he is the blade, the will, the skill. He is and so it shall be.
  • Grek'thar - call out to my homie who spend the last moment with me alive on Outland. There was the other guy too but thanks to my memory it's empty in my head. Beside, he is a good shaman, good boy.

"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Vraxxar

I'll give this a try. Can't promise great reasons though.

Kyrazha (Rhonazha Azhug) - Don't really need to explain. She's awesome. So stupidly, crazly and happly awesome.
Kargnar (KARGMAAAN!) - Hmmm...What to say...Good meat-shield? :P  Nah really. Awesome character. Might be just me but I like how he and Vraxxar is towards eachother.
Srelok (SreSre) - "old" wise and kind shaman that somehow understands everyone? Why yes! Damn pup.
Sadok (Sadokie) - Pretty interresting to RP with Sadok. Never know what he's going to do or say.
Krogon (Lil' Kroggie) - Such wise. Much grumpy. Very blade.
Vanara (VanVan) - Durr... Like the character, such teaser. And meanie. :P
Siyah'gosh (KITTEH!) - Such hatred. But awesome character. I love the riddles and how both makes sense and no sense at the same time. Oh and the cards.
Umaua (Hroks) - Crazy, drunk and somehow makes sense... Funny thing that lightens the mood. And actually reminds me of another character.
Vezara (Vezzie) - Well...look at the commisioned pics! Who wouldn't like that? :P  But really, great character and all. Somehow can't stop smiling when RPing with her. Silly little thing.

(Dese typoes man!)
Might come more later.