Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 04:32:54 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 276
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 268
Total: 268
268 Guests, 0 Users

Truthteller's Dating Services

Started by Morgeth, April 24, 2011, 04:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgeth

LOOKING FOR LOVE?   

Tired of being lonely? Are you looking for that special someone to share dinner, a bone, a night or perhaps a life with?

Then wait no longer. Let Truthteller's dating agency Shackles of Love find you a perfect match!

By simply leaving some basic information to us, we will through certified goblin technology calucate percentages such as:  matching your levels of attractiveness, willingness for bloodshed, and your cannibalistic tendencies. Finally, based on a likelyhood of fornication diagram, we will make sure to set you up with the person that will bring you the most happiness!

Are you ready to rid yourself of the shackles of loneliness and instead cuff yourself with the brilliant jewels of LOVE? Submit your application today, as according to this summary below:

• Name:

• Race:

• Dislikes:

• What do you prefer in your partner in terms of looks?

• What do you prefer in your partner in terms of behaviour?

• How likely are you to eat your partner during mating (scale 1-10, where 1 is "not at all - honest!"):

• What is your image of a perfect date?:

• Whips, chocolate or flowers?:

The results of the match making process will be revealed on the week's upcoming Ratchet Market, also known as the Market of LOVE! Be there, at the first of the next month, for your chance at true love! The couples matched up together will recieve different dating experiences according to your matching values!

Captain Chuckles Approved!
    "If it wasn't for Truthteller's Love Shackles I never would have found Candii.
    Being a rotting piece of hunky manflesh, I wanted an easy goin' gal', who
    wasn't afraid of playing a bit of Sylvanas dress up! Now I am the happiest
    corpse on Azeroth! Thank you, Truthteller. You saved my boner!"

OOC

When? You can send in your application anytime. The first official announcement of the couples will take place during the Ratchet Market, which will take place at the 1st of May.

Where? Ratchet! After that: Cloud nine.

For who? Everyone of the Horde faction. I'd include Alliance too, but that might get messy!

How? Just respond with your characters application in this thread, or send me a PM here on the forums, alternatively a (very) long mail to the character Truthteller. Participants wishing to stay anonymous until the date is revealed can be so.
    I want to be just like you. I figure all I need, is a lobotomy and some tights.

Morgeth

Feeling like your character would never apply to something like this, but you still want to? Do not fear, there is no need to break character! Have SOMEONE ELSE do it for you, as a prank, or as a friendly way of saying "Dude, you need to get hooked up!". If you need someone to forcibly sign your character, Morgeth can always do it. She'd sign the entire tribe up out of spite ;D

Greggar

Because orcs are green..Doesn't mean they can do photosynthesis..Or can they?

Morgeth

KARAK. I know you want to sign up! Do it!

Morgeth

Thank you to both Sadok and Karak!

If you want another shot of love, then just let me know if you want to sign up for another go. There'll be fresh(er) people in this round to pair you up with!

Morgeth

The next date (olol) for the Dates is at the 22'd of May at the Ratchet Market! Be there if you want to get paired up, and don't forget to post an application!

I hope Karak and Sadok are willing to give this another go :D