Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 21, 2024, 10:34:04 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 141
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 82
Total: 82
82 Guests, 0 Users

Art Section and creations!

Started by Greggar, February 21, 2010, 12:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhonya

If I can give a point of feedback, her arms are too short. :) They should reach about halfway to her thighs, if held right beside her, seeing I see no clear bend in her arms to indicate she's holding them forwards. Maybe take a short look at her waistline too, it looks like she has none at current. :) Good example to look at for a front pose is this one: http://pre09.deviantart.net/5b2d/th/pre/i/2013/064/3/3/female_anatomy_template__front__updated__by_shintenzu-d36kuej.jpg
Might see what I mean with the arms then too!

But aside from that, looking good so far! Like the right hand, especially. (her left) And the little details on the belt.

Also, I mentioned the page a few times here, it could be really good for your progress and things if you want that, to join the Argent Arts facebook page! The people there are really nice, always willing to help with improvement and studies and such. They've helped me greatly over the past years and Nosh and Kogra as well with helpful comments and some tips and tricks here and there. :) It's a wonderful community. Can find it here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/498175673670309/
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Rhonya

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Rashka

Oh darn, I keep forgetting to answer >_> I can see your point, but since I already started coloring I'm a lazy butt and now sure if I can fix it(we'll I can but it will take time) I actually already fixed the right arm quite a bit plus the waist xD will look at the link and fb site tmrw if I remember it.
Rashka Facebreaker - Battlesworn of the Nag'Ogar

Rhonya

Its actually pretty easy to fix, if you use photoshop at least, with the liquify option. Which lets you warp and change everything without having to cut and paste, so it'll just stretch your colors along while you put things in the proper place. :D

Rashka

I use paint tool sai, so for me to do that I'd have to merge the lineart and the coloring together, so it makes it a bit more complicated >_<

Rashka

Anyway, another drawing I've finished of my Dutch angel dragon. x3

Rhonya

This years art summary! woooh! :D

Tagrok

Gul'Thauk Tagrok Valorwind

Kogra Windwatcher

Just wow... You didn't even include the drawing of Kogra ;_;
"Never leave an enemy to die alone in the cold. Warriors should die with hot blood on their hands, not with ice in their veins"

Rhonya

I could only pick one for every month, Kogra was done in my commission spree. xD So I had like 6-7 drawings to choose from that month!

Kogra Windwatcher

And you didn't include your massive one.
"Never leave an enemy to die alone in the cold. Warriors should die with hot blood on their hands, not with ice in their veins"

Rhonya

No, cause I like it less than the other ones I made that month ahah. Duuh xD I don't even like looking at it.

Rhonya

Having a bad day. So making pretty speed paints. Helps!

Tagrok

*pat*

And I like it. Looks ephemeral.
Gul'Thauk Tagrok Valorwind

Nosh'marak

Current greyscale of my fullbody of Nosh, yey! Put in spoiler for the massive size.
Spoiler: show
"Dogs obey and whimper, wolves carve their own path with a roar! Let the Alliance hear your cries for battle! Rrosh'ka Valokh! For the Blood!"