Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 06:21:52 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 211
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 45
Total: 45
45 Guests, 0 Users

Ra'ash Zuryle - Application

Started by Rashzuryle, February 06, 2015, 08:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rashzuryle

Name: In Game: Rashzuryle, IC: Ra'ash Zuryle.
Class: Hunter
Level: 100

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience:

I RP'd throughout Cata on a private server. I was the officer and the chieftains right hand man IC'ly. Most of my experience comes through here, however I am eager as ever to learn more and gain new experiences as I'm not too familiar with Orc RP. I have read up a little on the Lore and timelines, however I'm still a little rusty, which will be polished through experience.

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character:

Class: Marksman/Tracker/Hunter
Clan: Frostwolf Clan

Features: Slightly smaller body than most Orcs, light green pale skin, a fairly deep scar starting from her collarbone to the top of her chest. Strong and firm hands, however soft palms.

Personality: Despite her relatively small body, she is a strong woman. Ra'ash finds respect in honour, loyalty and strength. In battle, she preffers staying in the back line and piercing her opponents with her strong and sharp arrows, however she isn't afraid to use a sword/axe when it comes to melee situations. Ra'ash spends hours if not days every so often doing her favourite hobby; hunting. When Ra'ash isn't fighting or hunting, she spends her nights drinking her favourite drink; Whiskey, on the rocks. Apart from her odd obsession with fire, Ra'ash is respectful to her superiors and obeys orders given to her, she broke it once and severely suffered the consequences, never again.

She left home, her father never approved of her love with Ra'asgul, he never liked him. She left abandoning her home, her family, her friends and ran away to the man she loved. They wanted a seperate life, a life where nothing came in between them, a life where they could be alone but together, and they got it, until one day they were fighting off a few Kor'kron and one of them outsmarted Ra'asgul and killed him. Heartbroken and ashamed she returned home, only to a disapproving father that denied her re-acceptance into the family. Abandoned and deserted, she searched for a purpose to her life, she seeked for a place to call home, a family to fight with, and to fight for.

Sadok

Hello there, Rashzuryle! Thanks for applying.

By and large, your application seems fine enough to me! Quite a nice little backstory that gives us a decent idea of Rash's character and such.

I know you've admitted you're still a little rusty on timelines, and there's nothing really untoward in the app, but given the general vagueness about Rash's age and where she might have lived, I'm assuming that as a Frostwolf it'd be in the proximity of the Alterac Valley. Otherwise, the bulk of orcs have only lived upon Kalimdor for some 10-15 years, so that's something to be aware of.

Either way, it's more than fine to me, so at your earliest convenience, simply poke an officer in-game to grab your in-character interview! Officers are Kozgugore, Rhonya, Therak, Gridish and myself.

...For the Blood of the Tribe~!

Rashzuryle

Hello Sadok,

Completely forgot to mention that, yes, her home is in Alteric Valley. :)

Gridish

Interviewed and accepted to the tribe!

- Gridish
Gridish Rimeweaver