Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 10:31:17 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 310
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 267
Total: 267
267 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Zursha Goretusk.

Started by Zursha, February 17, 2016, 08:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zursha

Name: Zursha Goretusk
Class: Mage (former warlock)
Level: 100 (OVER 9000!!!).

Tell us something about your (role) playing experience:

I have been role-playing for about 3 years in the Warcraft universe and whilst most of it have been from a goblin perspective(also known as Jinxey or Craizie Tinkerfell)? I always liked the horde background and even indulged myself to such a point where i could no longer hide my true Orcish self(ask makaroth, he loves me. kk bae?<3)

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character:
No.. They are all filled with warcrimes.. You can ask me in the game itself though, but i simply do not feel comfortable posting them on a website.

Azolg

H-Hey Craizie! Glad you decided to use a Giants growth potion for good! The reason we require a short story IC/introduction is just for us to give us a feel for your character, figure out if you know your lore and help correct any mistakes you might have (Saves embarrassment for newer RP'ers down the line, which I know you're not) And just to figure out whether said background isn't completely over the top ridiculous <Insert SonsOfIllidansHere>

I know that the latter two points won't apply to you as you're a good roleplayer whenever we've met, at least on Craizie ;), but it's something we require from everyone. Doesn't even have to be detailed nor extensive! Just a simple overview of where they come from, where they've been. What they did. Just for us to gather a visual idea of "Ah, so thats what Zursha might be like." Any secrets of said character doesn't have to be posted either, such as things you want found out in-game.

Hope that explains it a bit more for you, as I do look forwards to see what you've cooked up for Zursha!

Zursha

Background if NOBODY WOULD EVER TAKE IT OOCLY!:

After some time, Zursha entered an order called the Korkron Vanguard.
The loyal supporters of Garrosh Hellscream, once she noticed that Garrosh as well as the Vanguard did no longer tolerate Warlocks nor any of their magics she started plotting against him and the vanguard in order to avenge her fallen brothers and sisters.
Two, three and even up to four months of solitary, she started to notice that the cravings of fel magic were to finally subside yet a dark shaman called Shrickta Shadowtusk took her under her guard into an order called "Blackfire order".
Within the order, she was sought to use her darker powers wich is exactly as she did right before she had a vision of the most violent and gorey futures ever.

Her offspring clearly hung up on the tree's. Let alone her own body being torn to shreds by demons and Orcs a like.
By that she had left the Blackfire Order and endured to what seemed to her? The endless trials of her own fel withdrawals.
Every hour, she woke up vomiting and shivering of the cold that creeped down her spine.
Every minute, she simply craved on how much she would like to use fel or even shadow magic.
Her mind, completely twisting around. As if nothing else but the darker magics existed to her.
Her body, slowly curling up as if being a mere fetus within the belly of its mother. Begging for mercy, her eyes wide and deranged and hoping for it all to stop.

Two, three months had passed. Her mind finally free of the grasp of the dark shaman as well as fel magic and shadowmancy, she wanted to do it right for a change.
By asking the elements for its powers she learned slowly but surely how to wield the power of water and ice just to keep her safe. No longer really being a danger to anyone else but her own? She knew that her linage could continue.. For good this time.