Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 10:42:59 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 123
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 86
Total: 86
86 Guests, 0 Users

The Question Thread

Started by Sadok, May 16, 2015, 03:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Therak

Inside out. And it was great!

What's your favourite part of Kosh'harg?
Think, assess, act.

Sadok

Seeing a ton of guilds together RPing without needing to be hand-held. It just gets a certain momentum after a while, which is why we wanted to devote a whole week to it this time.

If you had more free time, what new RP alt would you roll?

Therak

I'd pick up my naive human paladin again. Lots of good memories!

What's the most disappointing buy you've made?
Think, assess, act.

Regorn

Pokeman cards!

Sure, the Tv-show was nice when you were 8 and the cards were nice to look at but... how did you play with them? No one in my school actually knew how.

Do you like Standard Tolkien-esqe fantasy or more different fantasy?
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Therak

Other kinds of fantasy, the classical Tolkien-esque stuff can be nice... But if it's up to me, I like something new. One of my favourite things with fantasy is looking at the world building, the cultures, the magic system if there is one. That's as important to me as the story!

As for pokémon cards, I played them quite a lot as a kid, even did well in some tourneys. I knew a lot of people who knew how to play!

Now for a question...

Would you want to be able to read minds in a way that always let you know what people thought about you? Even if it meant that you'd -always- know what people thought about you?
Think, assess, act.

Umaua

If its just about knowing what they think about me, no. If its ability to go deeper, then yes.

From Vampire the Masquerade, what clan -you think would- embrace you? And what clan would you -want- to embrace you?
And they call me insane? I am the most sane person around!

Bamm

Ah i loved that game, the sequel not so much. The mad clan of 'seers and lunatics' such Malkavas or something i think they where called.

If it was possible to live to any exact age of your choosing. What age would you choose?

Srelok

Malkavians, Arkail. ;) (and just because that question was too epic, I'm only fit for the Brujah, though I'd want to be embraced by the Gangrel ;) )

I'd live to the ripe age of exactly 100.

What would you rather exist as, a bird or a snake? (venomous or constrictor's up to you)

"If you could pour pain into a mold of an orc and then cut off its foot to piss it off, you’d get Srelok." Gulrok Ragehowl

Therak

Bird, I'd prefer flying to crawling. Maybe a hawk or something!

What is your most embarrassing WoW moment?
Think, assess, act.

Gridish

Creating Lofty.

What is your favorite kind of pie?
Gridish Rimeweaver

Ugluhk

Shepards pie!

what is your favourite cake?
Once a pup, always a pup :'(
Offical BUCKET HEAD!
Ugleh, Zhurd, Nose and now Gorback

Therak

Not actually sure if there's an english name for it, but Prinsesstårta (translates into princess cake) basically a cream cake with vanilla cream, jam and marzipan cover.

What's your weirdest skill?
Think, assess, act.

Mozrogg

Being able to use my feet like an extra pair of hands.. I'm not proud of it, ah who am I kidding, I so am..

If you could choose whether or not ghosts existed, would you and why?

Umaua

Choose for ghosts to exist? Hmm...I would choose them to exist. Why? That would mean a soul of somekind and a possible afterlife of somekind. While I am not a fan of heaven, there are other possibilities that could be nice.
And they call me insane? I am the most sane person around!

Rashka

Quote from: Umaua on September 25, 2015, 12:03:51 PM
Choose for ghosts to exist? Hmm...I would choose them to exist. Why? That would mean a soul of somekind and a possible afterlife of somekind. While I am not a fan of heaven, there are other possibilities that could be nice.

You forgot a question you! So I'll just answer the same question. Of course ghosts exist, don't be silly now. I talk with them every night ;)

Now we're on this kinda topic anyway, does aliens exist? Or does Megalodon still loam in our oceans? You choose which to answer.
Rashka Facebreaker - Battlesworn of the Nag'Ogar