Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 01:52:12 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 295
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 171
Total: 171
171 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Rathmag

Started by cmkiely, November 22, 2015, 07:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmkiely

Name: Rathmag
Class: Warrior (Soon to be Fury)
Level: 1

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience:
I've RPd before in Star wars: The Old Republic. I learned a lot about orc RP from by time with the Blackwolf Pack in WoW.

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character:
Born in Durnholde Keep, Rathmag grew up watching Thrall become a strong fighter, and became very envious of him. When Thrall escaped, he went into a deep depression, and his parents got themselves killed when they attacked several guards in grief of the family predicament. Then, Thrall returned and freed the orcs,and Rathmag was overwhelmed with awe at how powerful Thrall had become. He followed his people to Durotar, and trained as a warrior in the Valley of Trials, hoping to one day become as great a warrior as Thrall.

OOC:
Rathmag is/will be a Fury Warrior, dual-wielding axes and wearing light chest armor, but heavy everywhere else. He is skilled in blacksmithing, mining and archaeology. He is quite interested by the diverse cultures of Azeroth. He is a determined fighter, attacking anyone who threatens him or the Horde. He accepts pleas for mercy, but is otherwise a vicous warrior >:( He respects authority, but has no tolerance for weak or uncaring leaders.

Racial Opinions:
TAUREN - Wise and respectable fighters. He is humbled by their connection to and care for the natural world.

TROLL - Respects them and their fighting skills, but is distrustful of their dark magic.

UNDEAD - He sees them as crimes against the ancestors, along with all beings of necromancy. He thinks they are completely untrustable, and should be expelled and eliminated by the Horde.

GOBLINS - He sees them as useful, and trusts them, since they depend on the Horde for their precious money. However, he dislikes the use of their highly-destructive machines.

BLOOD ELVES - He trusts them, but thinks they would be better off joining the Horde.

HUMANS - Sees them as respectable fighters, but is wary of their hatred of the Horde.

NIGHT ELVES - Sees them as respectable fighters, but shortsighted in their childish preservation of trees that could be used for lumber.

DRAENEI - Sees them as good, honourable fighters, but is wary of their hatred of the orcs.

GNOMES - Same as goblins, but respects their lack of greed and money-hunger.

DWARVES - Sees them as proud warriors, would be proud to fight alongside them.

WORGEN - Sees them as vicoius and wild fighters, is generally indifferent to them.

PANDAREN - Respects their discipline, strength and wisdom.

Rhonya

Hello there Rathmag!

Thank you for your application.
I've given it a read and the basics of your timeline and lore are quite alright, though I'd like to know a few more things before I can accept this application!
I'd like you to tell us a little more about what Rathmag has been doing also during the more recent expansions, like Cataclysm, Pandaria and such, seeing those all affected Orgrimmar as well to a degree, if your character stayed there during those times. During Siege of Orgrimmar for example it was taken over completely by Garrosh and his Kor'kron.
Also I would like to know why your character would want to join the Red Blades specifically. Has he heard of the tribe, or something else? Why would he want to join a tribe? Seeing we're not a warband, so fighting is not our top priority ICly.

Once you've added some of the things, we'll take another look at your application! If you have any questions, just let us know. :)
Good luck!
~Rhonya
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."