Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 01:46:24 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 295
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 164
Total: 164
164 Guests, 0 Users

Application - Vakara Darkhowl

Started by V.darkhowl, February 06, 2015, 12:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V.darkhowl

Details of your Orc character:
Name: Varaka
Class: shaman
Level: 90

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience: I started way back in 2005 on Khadgar where I played till 2010 on and off, I also played on The Sha'tar from 2007-2009 almost full time With some time Agrammar a Military horde RP guild, I stopped playing from ICC till 5.1 where I came back to DB and have been in SGE, and have another character in Ashal'anore.

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character:
Class: Berserker (Enhance shaman in game)
Clan: Shadowmoon
Features: highly athletic toned body, light green skin tone, several small scars on her back and arms, Large scar across her chest. And a assortment of tattoo like marking cover her upper body

Personality: fiercely Loyal those she deems to be honourable, little to no knowledge of the old ways of the orcs, in battle she is both a brutal and sadistic fighter taking pleasure in prolonging The suffering of her opponents.

Her early years were no different to the majority to most orcs, born and raised into the lordaeron internment camps, the treatment of her and those she saw around her forge a hatred of alliance, The humans in particular that lasts to this very day.
After the orcs freedom at the hand of Thrall she left with them to the far off lands of Durotar.
The long journey was too much for many orcs her parents among the casualties. Before her father's death he gave Vakara a bone necklace from which hangs a small crescent moon.
In his last breath he told her of her heritage, the once noble shadowmoon clan. known to all orcs as the clan that corrupted them all.
The burden of this revelation hung heavy in her heart, for she had always been told the stories of their homeworld of draenor and now she knew that she was one of those that
Led them to the life all orcs had now.

Once they arrived and built up their stronghold in durotar she immediately signed up to the horde's armies, training for years she became a fearsome fighter, eventually she was deployed to ashenvale forests. and spent well over 5 years fighting the night elves for control of the vast resources. As the horde changed around and Garrosh hellscream was made warchief of the horde. with the additional troops the forest was slowing falling into horde control.
However realizing the change in Garrosh's leadership she was among those who fought to retake Orgrimmar, After the successful campaign it was not long before a threat presented itself.
the dark portal was now billowing out heavily armoured brown skinned orcs, after realizing there was no other option she joined the combined horde / alliance push into the portal to protect azeroth from invasion.

Sadok

Hello there, Vakara! Your application is quite alright, with no issues or errors as far as I can see, and it's nice to see another Shadowmoon around!

So with that said, consider this application approved! Simply poke an officer in-game at your earliest convenience to arrange your in-character interview, so we can see Vakara in action and give her an opportunity to introduce herself to our merry band of orcs! Officers are Kozgugore, Rhonya, Therak, Gridish and myself.

You haven't stated Vakara's motivation for seeking out the Red Blade tribe in particular in your application, so ahead of your interview, it might be worth thinking a little about that -- since it's often one of the questions she might be asked about!

Best of luck!

...For the Blood of the Tribe~!