Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 11, 2024, 11:29:43 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 239
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 146
Total: 146
146 Guests, 0 Users

Application - Zerch

Started by Zerch, November 25, 2014, 10:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zerch

Name: Zerch
Class: Warrior
Level: 98

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience:

I don't think I started RP'ing before a friend of mine started talking to me about it, this friend allready being in OotRB, Zirch(Yes we created them at the same time^^)
I don't remember when my first encounter was but I remember who and where: The old farm house outside Orgrimmar, I meet Akesha, Rehbande, Claws, Oznack and a few more. I didn't really give to much thought to it in the start, but as time passed I was more and more into it and before you knew it I was a Blade.
After that I spent countless hours patroling Durotar-The Barrens not to mention fighting the Dwarfen Rifle Squad in Arathi xD (Ah good old memories!) ;D
Most of my RP'ing is with Orcs, but I have also done some as Human and Undead.
Now after a few years off I'd like to give it another run :)

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character:
Some tips for this; Who is your character, what does he/she want, what has he/she done, ect.

Description:
Zerch is an male orc, his hight is as most other greenskins.
Allthrough he seems quite young and doesn't have harsh skin, he's feet has tuched the soil of many battlefields.
With all the rough battles in the past he has developed a great dicipline for his fellow warriors and in perticular higher ranks.

Personality:
Steady, but also eager.
Disciplined and cool, and always ready to protect his fellow orcs with his shield.

History:
((I tried at best to try and fix this issue with beeing in the tribe before, I think I made it not to awfull. Let me know if there is anything I can improve! Apologies if there is some bad english;) ))

The oldest memory Zerch can remember is the message of some high ranking officer, that had escaped during one of the battles during The Second War: He's parents where not to return for him.
Beeing young of age and didn't quite understand the full meaning of this, Zerch did the usual things with the other orcklins in the camp, running around finding critters and exploring just outside the campsite.
As he grew older and started to get a clearer vision, he decided to honor his parents by following their ways...
...The way of the Warrior.

As a Grunt in the Frostwolf Clan during the Third War Zerch honed his battle skills and with every swing with his axe, the bash with his shield he grew stronger. After the fall of Archimonde thanks to the combined forced from both the Horde and the Alliance, Zerch aslo seeked a place to settle, as many other Orcs it fell down to be Durotar.

After some time adventuring and haveing some day-to-day jobs, Zerch stumbled on this group of orcs just outside of Orgrimmar curious as he was he crouhed closer to evesdrop on the orcs around the campfire, only to get poked in the back, Zerch turned around but there was none to be seen, when turning his head forward again he looks straight in to a pair of daggers, he looks up to a furious pair of orc eyes shrouded by some cloth around its head.
Just in the blink of a second another pair of daggers pierce trough the orcs neck, the orc drops dead revealing another orc smirking and cleaning of the blood on the victim before him, by the looks of it an Blackrock Assassin.
As odd as it might sound this is the first encounter Zerch had with the Tribe called Orcs of the Red Blade, as fascinated he become of this tribe, he eagerly took up the trails to become a fellow Blade...!

As time passed Zerch completed the trails and was taken into the tribe as New Blood, after countless campfires, fierce  battles, long patrols and going further more into the tribes ranks, Zerch decides to to follow a calling , leaving this life for a spiritual pilgrimitch.
Crossing both the plains and woods of Kalimdor to the plauged lands in the northerend parts of the Eastern Kingdoms, years of traveling and following the whispers of the spirits, after ending and understanding his calling Zerch returns home to Orgrimmar with one thought at hand...
to fight again with his fellow brothers and sister within The Orcs of The Red Blade!

Lok-Regar!

Sadok

Hello there, Zirch! Glad to see another veteran return -- since it's been so long since your last stint with the Red Blades (five and a half years, per my internet sorcery), it's good to have see you've addressed that issue in your (re)application!

Everything looks more or less fine to me, I'd say, so consider this application approved. Just bear in mind that as per the front page news post, the tribe have went through the Dark Portal and are currently marooned upon Draenor, so you may wish to work that into your character's current happenings and whereabouts.

With that said, while you're a former member, it'd be a good idea to grab yourself an in-character interview both to reintroduce yourself with the Red Blades and to allow some of us new-timers to become acquainted with Zerch!

Just poke one of our officers (Rargnasha, Kozgugore, Rhonya, Therak or myself) in-game and we'll get you sorted out! Bear in mind that our official resumption of RP after a WoD content binge comes on Thursday, so it might be slightly tricksy to grab your interview before then -- but give us a poke and we'll sort something out!

...For the Blood of the Tribe~!