Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 10:56:06 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 295
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 209
Total: 209
209 Guests, 0 Users

Application : Malbrom

Started by Malbrom, July 27, 2014, 08:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malbrom

Name:Malbrom
Class:Warrior
Level:90

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience:
Ive been Rp'ing for a few years now, Although i havent really Roleplayed and Orc i know the basics of them, and Role play in general.

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character:
Malbrom was an Orc inspired to become his father, a Great warrior and defender of Orgrimmar. as a Child Malbrom has always tried to do the right things by Others, he took a Great loss when his mother died. His father became his world. When malbrom was skilled enough his Father steered him into becoming a great warrior for the Horde.

Malbrom was very uncertain when Garrosh took over as War chief. But his Father was certain of the decision, so he kept his views to himself. When Malbrom started to notice Garrosh's Cruel and Harsh ways he tried to convince his father. To yet he would not listen nore acknowledge what Malbrom was saying, what seemed to drive a wedge between them. Malbrom knew something was wrong. But he chose to stay for his father.

When it was Clear of garrosh's Intentions Malbrom decided to take action behind his fathers knowing, Malbrom free'd some of the ones enslaved by the Kor'kron. Upon leaving Malbrom to his surprise Stood his Father. with a sinking whole feeling inside his chest Malbrom stuck to what he thought was right. Just as Malbrom and the enslaved group was making their way out a Few Guards caught wind and Hurried to find them. The guards caught up to Malbrom where he was out skilled on many levels. after what seemed like an Endless battle malbrom took a hit to the face landing on the ground. the Guard ready to finish the battle, Malbroms Father then intervened saving his son's life, Malbroms vision becoming blurred as the group of captives helped him to his feet. a faint voice from his father yelling * Go take him and go!...* reverberates around his head the last thing he sees's is his father allmost consumed by guards before it goes black.

Time passed on, the wound from losing his father still burns with'in his chest. Malbrom Took care of the captives. Taking them to other city's where they would be safe. Protecting them in whatever way he could. When the time came and Garrosh was overthrown Malbrom guided what was left of the captives that chose to stay with him, back to Orgrimmar. The places where it started, and he hopes..Ends.

(( if you feel anything is wrong or needs tweek'in let me know ! :) )) 

Sadok

Hello there, Malbrom! Gave your application a read-through and it all looks pretty fine. Just what we need, more orcs with daddy issues.  ;D

I reckon for the most part everything looks good, and I quite enjoyed the story you laid out. So consider this application approved! Just poke an officer in-game to grab your in-character interview, so we can give Malbrom an opportunity to introduce himself to the tribe!

Your application didn't make any explicit mention of Malbrom's motivations for wanting to join the Red Blades, so you might want to think about that before grabbing your interview -- it's something we invariably ask most people.  ;)

...For the Blood of the Tribe!