Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 08:58:34 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 123
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 84
Total: 84
84 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Gundalok Summerhell

Started by Gundalok, February 09, 2015, 09:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gundalok

Name: Gundalok Summerhell
Class: Apprentice mage
Level: 60 (yet, I hope to level up soon)

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience:
Here in WoW I have been roleplaying for 3 years with different characters: humans, worgen, gnomes, trols, undeads, dwarves, night and blood elves... But I must confess this is my first orc character. In the past I was GM of a RP from another realm, and officer of two another RP guilds.
All my experiences in RP have taught me to respect the other players, and of course to have all the fun I can. So I hope to have fun with you ^^

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character:
From the begining of his life, Gundalok thought he wasn't part of his former tribe. His believes grew when the clan started dealing with demons. But he could prove it when some of them tried to sacrifice him to summon "something far from holy". With more luck than skills, he was able to escape. Alone in Azeroth, he was captured by the Alliance. As other orcs, he followed Thrall, and he'll continue doing it until his end. Now at days, with the threats of the Iron Horde and the Shadow Council, he thinks he have to help the orcs with his powers to preserve the future of Draenor.

Kozgugore

Hello there Gundalok, and welcome to our cozy little pack of orcs! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here! :D

As for you application, it's a little short on details, but it's fair enough to serve as a base for a new character as far as I'm concerned! Am I correct in assuming your orc hails from the alternate universe Draenor that has been introduced with WoD, considering his concern for Draenor? Or is he still from our own timeline? Either way, this and possibly other small questions like which clan he hails from, little bits of his background story, etc. can be little things that you may want to consider for the future, though as far as your application itself goes, you're free to hereby consider it accepted! So go on ahead and poke any of our officer in-game for your IC interview, be it myself, Sadok, Rhonya, Gridish or Therak!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Gundalok

You're right, I'm reading the story again and I think it's very short on details xD. I wanted to create him as a former member of the Shadowmoon tribe from our timeline who escaped while they where on Azeroth in the second war. But when he escaped, he was captured by the alliance and forced to be slave until the orcs were free and created the new Horde with their allies. Until the expansion Cataclysm he was a weak warlock but when Undercity had those problems he went and tried to live there. Here in this city he began learning about arcane magic. But since the invasion of the Iron Horde he went to Draenor as a volunteer, helping the orcs in all the ways he could.

I'm a noob in this kind of RP, so I don't know if it's a good story for an orc, but if it has some mistake please tell me and i'll change it. By the way, thank you for answering so soon ^^ I'll try to contact an officer as soon as I can.

Kozgugore

That certainly clears up a thing or two! That extra bit does seem to be in order in addition to the original piece though, so go on ahead and poke any of us in-game whenever you're ready!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade