Orcs of the Red Blade

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 07:45:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 20:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 19:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 21:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 00:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 16:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 22:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 14:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 11:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 13:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 12:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 02:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 19 23:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 08:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 11:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 15:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 08:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 15:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 09:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 12:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 08:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 164
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 156
Total: 156
156 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: [Notice] Heirlooms  (Read 1730 times)

Okiba

• Path of Strength
  • Alpha
  • Warrior Monk
    • View Profile
[Notice] Heirlooms
« on: September 24, 2019, 10:19:00 PM »

To all Red blade Clan members:

Tonight, in a ritual gathering, Rhonya Steelheart declared that she had received visions in her dreams from the ancestors. these ancestors spoke of the need for wilders to be found for two of the famed Spirit-blood steel weapons of the clan.

Gul'Nathor, the Dark focus, Dagger of cunning.

and ...

Barack'Nathor, the Battle focus, Sword of strength.

With a slice of her palm, speaking the right words, Steelheart conjured two ancestral spirits that set down the challenges that Orcs must face in order to acquire them, if they feel themselves worthy. Let it be stated, that any orc may seek them, but they may only use them once they have sworn their oath of blood.

First to come to us was Githya Redblade! He spoke that the one who wishes to wield Barack'Nathor must take the ash from a fire he created to paint their face. With their skin marked they must seek and defeat a great and worthy foe of their choosing. Once this is done, they must proclaim to the ancestors their deed. If they are found worthy, they will then have visions in their dreams directing them to rivals also on this trial within the clan, they must be defeated in honorable duels. When the final duel is fought in this tournament, the winner will have a vision and be guided back to the sword and finally worthy to claim it. These duels will need a referee, and Githya decreed an oath breaker should act as such, so they see true strength in their shame.

Second to come to us when called was Dragnash the Devourer, the first Varog'gor of the clan of old. He told us that those wishing to claim Gul'Nathor must also claim ash from the fire he created. The trial they would face would one that would dwarf a challenge of the Wyvern in both scope and intrigue. The ash from the spirit fire would be used with ink... smeared upon parchment a riddle or puzzle will come to the writer in the form of written words. When they think know the answer to the clue, they must write it upon parchment with the ash blotched ink again. If the answer is true the words will flash blue, if the answer is false the words will flash red. Be warned though, only one answer may be given a day, be it right or wrong. Upon a correct answer, a new puzzle or riddle will be shown. When at last all six challenges are done... the parchment will burst into flame and the winner will be free to collect their prize. But heed a second warning! Those who partake must know who to trust, for they are free to watch, steal, borrow, trade, snitch and spy upon their rivals in the race to succeed. Your rivals are indeed your rivals.

Until the weapons new Wielders are decided, Rhonya Steelheart shall keep the weapons safe. None beyond her may see or lay hands upon them.

Hey folks, so those are the challenges IC. As of now point any questions to me on Discord, progression in both should be arranged or 'answered' (if doing Dragnash's challenge) on Discord to me in PM's. Not in public. Furthermore, don’t be restricted in travel, mobs, terrain or in game events in your pursuits of glory or results, time restrictions on your travel don’t apply, nor should you worry too much about NPC’s stopping you from finding particular ‘answers’. If you have ANY questions throw me a PM and I'll direct you as best I can.  Oh, and the ‘tournament’ for the blade of strength in /roll brawls with weapons and magic, not to the death! Managed by challonge.

As for the weapons? Their powers are not limitless, but they do still make for potent physical weapons beyond their natural shamanistic focus origins. You’re also free to use what models you see fit in using them.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 03:24:41 PM by Okiba »
Okiba Spearbreaker - Nag'Ogar and Warrior Monk of the Horde
"Strength, Discipline, Mastery."