Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 23, 2024, 08:26:26 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 73
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 68
Total: 68
68 Guests, 0 Users

Last Post Wins (Forum Fatality Edition)

Started by Kogra Windwatcher, February 27, 2017, 05:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rashka

*Rashka'd of headed out the cities gates towards the location of the kul'tiras. As she walks in her own thoughts she suddenly peers up ahead at Kronnor as he speaks. She'd arch a brow as she eyes him over, her eyes traveling from the pirate to his wounded knee.*
"T'Gobbo sen' ye after pirates too? Hrm, typical gobbos.." *she mumbles, before motioning to his wounded knee*
"Didn' give ye an easy time, eh? Wan' me ter patc' ye up?"
*She'd tilt her head, before crossing her arms over her chest in a casual fashion.*
Rashka Facebreaker - Battlesworn of the Nag'Ogar

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Shrugs as he keeps limping towards Ratchet.*
"Maybe when we're back in Ratchet. It's not safe to linger too much, we don't know how many pirates are around. Also, I'm not giving the chest back to the goblin, first I'll wait for this one to wake up and tell me the other side of the story."

Regorn

The pirate hangs unconscious as you wander in to Ratchet. Clearly avoiding the "totally honest Goblin who is not a horrible pirate".

Wake up Pirate?
Vendor?
Find healer?
Ale at the Bar?
Shipmaster Goblin?
"Honest Goblin"?
Other?

New party member: Rashka (Warrior, Level 1)
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Rashka

*Rashka decides to go for an ale at the bar. Who knows what might happen there.*

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Leaving Rashka go to the bar, Kronnor decides to go find a healer, still keeping an eye on his prisoner.*

Regorn

Rahska find the Bar "The Powder Keg".
Mostly goblins inside, but some Orc, humans and troll sailors, heck, even a group of dwarfs in a corner.

The barkeep ask "What be?"

(I be kind and give you some money, (considering Kronnor basically stole a epic axe at the start))

Money: 10 Silver

Ale: 1 Silver
Rum: 50 Copper
Ironforge Ale: 2 Silver
"The Keg": 2 Silver

Talk to patrons?
Ask for information?
Notice Board?

______

Kronnor on the other hand finds what appears to be a Goblin surgeon "Mad Dock Grizzelbomb"

"Come in, Come in, Come in!
Don't mind the blood, those things happen."

It does not look like a professional establishment but he is still in business somehow. Plenty of 'tools' hanging around a operation table and plenty of alchemical vials are scattered around the place.

"I can see you got a bad leg, I can patch it up a bit for 20 Silver, you be good as new in no time."
Grizzelbomb starts sharpening his 'tools'.

"And I won't ask question about that pirate your holding or that crate, not my business. I just carve people up, fix stuff and patch it together."

Money: 20 Silver
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor snorts before putting down the passed out pirate and the crate.*
"Alright goblin, but make it fast. And if you mess up in any way, I will mess up your face. More that it is now."

Regorn

The goblin grinds his hands together.
"Alright then, lay down."

As Kronnor lays down the goblin goes on.

"For an extra 5 silver you can get the good anesthetic, or you take the normal one for free."

The goblin holds a bottle of Rum over Kronnor.

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor looks up at the Rum.*
"Let's get this over with."
Normal one.

Regorn

The goblin snickers as he get his tools out.

"First we need to dig out whatever is in that hole of yours. It won't hurt a little, it will hurt a lot.
Then we can begin patching it up, that's the easy part."

The goblin stretch the hole and start digging...

Roll d20 (+1 because of Orc race, +1 because of Warrior class) for toughness, 10 and higher, you won't pass out like a real Orc. 9 and Lower and you pass out like a gnome.

Wornag (Kronnor)

D20 roll -> 20+1+1
*Kronnor bares his fangs as the goblin starts his work, clearly not being the worst that had happened in his lifetime of warfare.*

Regorn

The "Mad Doc" grins his teeth
"Good boy, most faints before the procedure even begin! Or they buy the real anesthetic"

The small pieces of bullets ting as they are put down on a tray.

"Your lucky, no bone was pierced, a bit of alchemical solvent and you be up and walking in no time."

Grizzelbomb pours some red vial in to the wound, then begin stitching and patching it up. He finish with some bandages.

full Health gained. "Injured" trait removed. (Current health: 5/5)

Grizzelbomb takes the rum flask from Kronnor and swing a chug himself. "Another procedure well done! Who needs a medical license anyway?
That be 20 Silver then." He holds out his free hand.

This is also when Kronnor notice the "Medical license" on the wall is actually a license in engineering.

Rashka

*Rashka nods at the bartender, peering at the noticeboard for a moment, before peering back to the barkeep.* "Jus' an ale." *She mumbles, as she goes back to peer at the noticeboard. Anything of interest?*

Regorn

The barkeep nods, pours a ale and hands it over.

(new money: 19 Silver)

The notice board have a few notes of interest.
A bounty on Lion Teeth
A Captain want protection on the high sea
Transport job, valued goods to Ogrimmar
Bounty: Pirate Tuka 'the Tauren'
Bounty: Pirate Samson 'The Clever'
Explosive tester "HIGH PAY!" (someone have written "DON'T" on it as well)

Some notes also written in common:
Protection for ship heading to Stormwind
Crew Sign-up for Traders ship, heading towards the Wetlands

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor throws a quick look at his patched wound and nods as he hands the goblin the 20 silver.*
"That will do."
*He picks up the crate, old rifle and passed out hostage and tries to find a secluded place in Ratchet to interrogate the pirate.*