Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 238
  • Online Ever: 449
  • (September 22, 2024, 02:50:06 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 196
Total: 196
196 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Hirzi

Started by Hirzi, August 25, 2016, 03:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hirzi

Name: Hirzi
Class: Warrior
Level: 100

Role-playing experience:
It's extensive. I've been playing other people since wow launched and have since dabbled in everything from pnp to forums to other mmos. A former starch arse (read self entitled elitist) that have with age realised, and hold on to your missproportionate shoulder gear on this one, that fun is actually really important.

I don't speak English like a native and hope to rectify this as I will start studying english full time next year. Completely irrelevant at the moment I know, but as it is I am juggling math studies, work with odd hours and a respective other whom lives in a city far and wide from where I am currently situated. And friends of the real world. Point is: I will not be the most active of members. I will do what I can, naturally, to attend events and I am sure there will be times when it seems I don't know where the logout button is.

What kind of RPer am I then? Show don't tell, so I like to keep everything close to my chest and love it more when my fellow player does aswell. Feel completely free to woo my character and stab them, literally or metaphorically, kick, lie, bite, applaude or whatever. In short, I am down with everything (that doesn't break the lore).
Sorry for the needlessly purple rambling!

Character's backstory:
Tzacl and Vryk had gone to the mud, Frizzy had settled down in Booty Bay and Urla had joined the grunts. The western sky was green and smouldering; promising great reward for the great and daring - and certain death for those that were neither. All alone now, those open roads were no longer an open invitation. They were hard, murderous, fel riddled highways to hell, and she would not abide neither hard murder nor fel. She was a victim in the making, sure as sure, and she needed protection urgently.

Gold she had none, didn't like Orgrimmar and the grunts meant running at the demons, not away from them. She needed a different type of community. The vanguards went off the list with the soldiery. She didn't want to tattoo her face and didn't like riding much. She needed a tribe. And while there were some, word traveled of one who was filled with fierce warriors and savy shamans. Reputation for traveling, so that would work. She wouldn't ask for much. Her blade would have to be put to use, granted, but that had never been the problem. It was decided then. She would join The Red Blade! Or at least ask politely... Assuming she could find the dolts…

A paragon of hard work and noble intentions, Hirzi is what every orc aspire to be: In the same vein that Arthas was a great king, the Old Gods have stellar psychiatric services and the Legion are the best planetary preservers in the universe.

Carefree and easy going, Hirzi is a woman heading into her later years in very good health or a subject of youth suffering from premature aging. In short, she is a roughly mid forties to fifties traveler that enjoys the future, the present and always seems to have a different story about the past.

While a competent warrior she is also lazy and oafish to a fault, loves peons and shirks any hard work. She is fast to make friends and might be faster to discard them, but in the end, the accuracy of that statement can be up for debate. As can any other information just provided.

Grogok

First of all, nice to see you, and welcome to our green side of life. you application "while not needed anymore" seems really good, so you can just grab hold of any on this list http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php?topic=2440.0
We moved away from applications some time after we got to AD.  As for not being to active, and not being a native english speaker, none of that really matters, i think most of our members aint native english speakers, and as far as activity go, we always say that RL beat RP, so you can be there when you got time.

Hirzi

I shake my fist in defiance of your easy and established application rules! I shake my fist, you hear?!

Seriously though, neat with a fast reply. I'll try and catch meself an officer at first opportune moment. I assume you're still in Ashenvale? :)

Grogok

We are still in ashenvale yes. We have an event tonight at 20:30, and there are often random rp  both before and after an event.

Bamm

Though I have no say in applicant joining I wholeheartedly support this nicely written story with the effort put in to your application on joining the guild

Hirzi

Right, I Think I'll retract my request for outright joining, but I did come across in several spaces where you openly invite any and all to RP with you lot. Would a lonesom highway orc still be eligible to abuse your campfire and social skills? Thanks for the speedy replies and the warm wellcome!

Srelok

We welcome any who wish to join our RP :) So feel free to hang around!

"If you could pour pain into a mold of an orc and then cut off its foot to piss it off, you’d get Srelok." Gulrok Ragehowl

Rhonya

Tomorrow evening we'll have a little extra event where we'll be moving camp from Splintertree to Orgrimmar, seeing launchday is nearly upon us. If you're around, poke any of us for an invite, seeing phasing bites us in the ass otherwise and you might not be able to see anyone. (thank you blizz). If you don't/can't join the event tomorrow,no biggy, but we'll have a 2 week event break from rp after launch seeing people will be busy leveling etc, so then you might not run into people rping very often for that time. :)
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."